Boga Grip Cutomer Service

Spot_n_tails1

Boga Grip Cutomer Service

Post by Spot_n_tails1 »

For anyone with conservations with spending the money on a boga grip this may help you. I recently had an issue with my boga, wasnt sure if the scale was correct and the lip grip itself was sticking, i emailed boga and they gave me the correct contact info for warranty work. I contacted greg who is in charge of it, he called me very quickly after recieving the email. We spoke of the issues and i sent it to him on tuesday, he called me thursday around noon saying they had recieved it, they took it apart cleaned it up and ran all parts through the tumbler and put it back together and tested the scale with their certified weights and it was correct to the OZ. They even sent it back that after noon, i recieved it on tuesday but only due to holiday weekend, they were very helpful, speedy and stand by their word on their warranty. It only cost me shipping which was $14 total. From now on i will always have a boga after that expierience and with them checking with certified weights it is IGFA certified. Gotta love awesome warranty and people that stand by their product.
Thinwater skinner
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Re: Boga Grip Cutomer Service

Post by Thinwater skinner »

Thanks for this info... I have two boga grips and will not hesitate to let them work on mine too after hearing your postive experience. Thanks again. and Happy fishing. Now go and catch a fish that needs to be IGFA certified!!!!!
Spot_n_tails1

Post by Spot_n_tails1 »

dont need it for that just like to know where i sit on tourney day
Fish Aholic

Post by Fish Aholic »

Best piece of fishing equipment I own!
phil413tx
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by phil413tx »

Awesome report! I love my Boga Grip and now I love it even more. I would not hesitate to buy another Boga when the time comes.