Team Ocean Kayak at Bass Pro Fri (Pearland) & Sat (Katy)

vincent
TKF 7000 Club
TKF 7000 Club

Team Ocean Kayak at Bass Pro Fri (Pearland) & Sat (Katy)

Post by vincent »

Sam and I will be at the Pearland Bass Pro on Friday from 5pm-9pm in the kayak dept, stop by and say hi.
We will be doing 2 kayaking seminars at the Katy BPS on Saturday at 10am & 2pm. Maybe Sam will explain how he
has won the last two XRT redfish tournaments held in our area in our Shallow Water Tactics seminar. See you
there

Vincent
vincent
TKF 7000 Club
TKF 7000 Club

Re: Team Ocean Kayak at Bass Pro Fri (Pearland) & Sat (Katy)

Post by vincent »

Bump ...Sam and I will be at the Katy BPS with videos and pics for a semiar at 10am and 2pm...stop by and say hello
C-Rob

Post by C-Rob »

I went to BPS-Pearland this evening but didn't see anybody in the Kayak Dept (upstairs). I did get to put my hands on a Torque though, it is a stout looking kayak!
racingdc9

Post by racingdc9 »

It was great meeting both Sam and Vincent. Wish I could have stayed for the seminar. Thanks for the fishing tips and the fish grip.

Btw this was at Bps Katy 10am

Tommy
vincent
TKF 7000 Club
TKF 7000 Club

Post by vincent »

Bummer Rob..sorry I missed you....we didn't get to talk to any TKFers Fri ...it was kinda dead in Pearland...I was probably in the marine electronics or fishing dept...

We did video tape most of the seminar...the majority of it was audio so I'm trying to convert it....I did put up a video on the
Torque and some paddling on Team Ocean Kayak's facebook page.....it was waaaaay tooo big to post on here...the first video was about 4 gigs...so I snipped out this clip of the torque demo

vincent
C-Rob

Post by C-Rob »

Vincent, no prob and thanks for responding. I saw that it was fairly slow up there so I figured as much. I'll look at the videos during my next downtime. Thanks again.
jlazcano

Post by jlazcano »

Vincent & Sam,

It was great to meet you guys and thank you for all the help. For those of you who didnt go, you missed out!! Go support these guys at their shows, they have a ton of knowledge to share and they are not shy to share it either. True class acts these guys are. 8)