Native Watercraft

SOUTHWESTPADDLESPORTS
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club
Location: The Woodlands, TX...TEAM SOUTHWEST, Team Castaway Rods

Native Watercraft

Post by SOUTHWESTPADDLESPORTS »

We just got a new load of Native and Heritage kayaks including the Redfish and Manta Ray lines. We also go a couple of the new Ultimate 9.5 and I got a chance to try it out. This new little yak is a great boat for smaller bodies of water including creeks, rivers, small ponds and canals. I used it this morning on Cypress Creek and had a blast. If anyone is interested give us a shout and we can set up a demo.

Chris
SWPS
281-292-5600
Ms addicted
TKF 5000 Club
TKF 5000 Club

Post by Ms addicted »

Just came from the shop and man its jam packed full of kayaks! We saw the new little 9.5' ultimates, those things look really sweet and maneuverable. They'd be a great one for fishing the green lights at night around here :)

It was nice to meet you finally Chris.
Tombo

Post by Tombo »

Ms addicted wrote:Just came from the shop and man its jam packed full of kayaks! We saw the new little 9.5' ultimates, those things look really sweet and maneuverable. They'd be a great one for fishing the green lights at night around here :)

It was nice to meet you finally Chris.
Pretty cool shop wasn't it. I am partial to fixing up older homes, they have a certain charm to them.
Chris is cool to, he fits in to the place.
Can't wait till my yellow 14.5 comes in.
fysherman

Post by fysherman »

You guys hiring? If so shoot me a pm... I need an after school job i can work during the week....during summer and weekends i have been doing contract labor installing security systems/cameras or running cable for places...but it isn't that steady..