New Native Watercraft

SOUTHWESTPADDLESPORTS
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club
Location: The Woodlands, TX...TEAM SOUTHWEST, Team Castaway Rods

New Native Watercraft

Post by SOUTHWESTPADDLESPORTS »

We got in some of the new Native yaks including the new 9.5 Ultimate and some of the new colors on the Manta Rays. Feel free to stop by the shop or give us a call if your interested.

Chris
SWPS
281-292-5600
JBUS

Post by JBUS »

I am probably going to buy my first kayak in the next month. I am interested in a Native Manta Ray 14. What colors do you have? Are there other colors than what's on the Native website? Going to try to get to SWPS this weekend. Thanks.
YakkinSETX
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by YakkinSETX »

Which do think is the better boat, the Ultimate 12 or 14.5 solo?
SOUTHWESTPADDLESPORTS
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club
Location: The Woodlands, TX...TEAM SOUTHWEST, Team Castaway Rods

Post by SOUTHWESTPADDLESPORTS »

PearlandJ-- Right now I have two pearl, one gold, two yellow, two sand and a couple mango. Come on by and check them out. You can look at the Heritage website, they should have all the colors on there.

YakkinSETX-- To answer that I would need to know where you are looking to paddle. If you are wanting something for smaller bodies of water such as canals, rivers, creeks, small bay trips or if you are limited on space for storage or transportation then I would go with the 12'. I have used this yak in all sorts of situations and have never missed having the 14' unless I was trying to cover some distance. If I am in a tournament situation or I know I am going to be covering some distance (3+ miles) then I would go with the 14'. If I was going to fish the bays or larger lakes more than smaller bodies I would go with the 14'. The 14' has better tracking, greater top speed and longer glide. The 14' also performs better in windy conditions and you will stay drier on rougher water.

Chris
SWPS
281-292-5600
YakkinSETX
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by YakkinSETX »

I demoed the 12 and the 14.5, both very nice boats. I was able to stand in both of them, but I like the speed and the extra room of the 14.5.

It looks like we will be getting a 1 mango and 1 yellow 14.5 solo with rudders. :D