White Rock Tourney

Andrew

White Rock Tourney

Post by Andrew »

http://cashfish.net/index.html
Thought it might be fun if we can get a bunch of guys from the DFW chapter to represent at this tournament, given the speed and motor limits on the lake, a group of Yaks in the tournament could give us a good chance of taking the prize! If your anything like me I really could care less if I win anything or not but it is for a pretty good cause, and I did miss the last white rock event even though I think it was my idea. Water temp is up to 73 and the weather should be great this time. Given my hectic work schedule right now, please e-mail me if you are interested or I will check in when I can to see if anyone is interested. Go to the site that I posted and check it out. If nobody is interested in paying the fee or hanging out with gas powered fishermen I will most likely hit Grapevine around 8 andrew2632@yahoo.com
Yaqui
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by Yaqui »

I plan on being there too. I am planning on fishing the South East end of the lake, and possibly below the dam. I have fished this tourney a few times, and have my best fish from this lake, (not saying much.) Smaller baits seem to do well.
caseyg99

Post by caseyg99 »

Good luck in the tourney Paul, I am just about to leave for Port A
will be back Monday. Lets talk next week about what I need to
do for the Brazos trip.

Casey
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

Hey Paul, shoot me an e-mail, prior to the event and let me know some of the details...such as can you check in and then drive to where you want to put in etc..Good luck hopefully I'll see you there, or let me know if you want to hook up early that morning( no pun intended) I'm the fat guy in the mango Pungo 140!
Yaqui
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by Yaqui »

Andrew,
You'll have to send me an e-mail as your guest signature has no e-mail info. Yes you can check in and put in wherever you want. Better than the boats, because the have to motor at idle. I may not check e-mail tomorrow as I am thinking about pre-fishing early.
Y
freefl2

Wish I could fellas

Post by freefl2 »

I already made a commitment to REI to do the seminar that day, and forgot all about it, I guess that explains why Paul never replied when I asked him to do it, he wanted all the money to himself LOL.
Good luck Paul, and get down near the dam and fish the dickens out of those rocks!
Yaqui
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by Yaqui »

Thanks dave, sorry I can't help. I pre fished this am and now know exactly what won't work. Everything in my tackle box... I wish i knew what the hell I was doing.
y
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

Our tackle boxes must be very similar, 5 hours in the chop and the only thing I caught was wind burn................at the time I left I heard that there was only one keeper caught at 3.2 and none of the tagged fish had been caught, I never even got a bite, hope you fared better
Yaqui
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by Yaqui »

I quit around 12 or so. I only saw two fish caught and both were not keepers. That breeze was blowing. I don't feel so bad about my bad luck. I was whipped, and a wet ass to boot. I need some guide shorts. wonder if they make them...