FISHMAN's Pic of the Day TROUT!(FRI)

FISHMAN
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club
Location: Rock Port--Corpus Christi--KAYAK FISHING GUIDE www.fishmansguideservice.com / Team Ocean Kayak.com

FISHMAN's Pic of the Day TROUT!(FRI)

Post by FISHMAN »

Well, I got to go fishing today. The fishing trip canceled on me. So, I decieded to hit the water this morning for my self. Boy it was so good to get to fish for myself for a change. The trout were 20 to 22 1/2 inchs and thay were hot and heavy for about two to three hours. I just thought I would give you guys a little fishing report. They were hitting Black & Silver and Bone top waters and five inch Rip Tide Salt & Pepper and Black & Silver Mullets on one of my long shank hooks. Here are some pic's of them.
Attachments
0003.JPG
Last edited by FISHMAN on Mon May 07, 2007 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Specstalker
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by Specstalker »

I bet the guys that cancelled out are sorry they did now.

Nice catch and if I get down your way sure would like to have you for a Guide. :D
yakerman

Post by yakerman »

That is a nice limit of of specs. Where did you catch those? :shock: Without giving any secrets of course. :wink:
FISHMAN
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club
Location: Rock Port--Corpus Christi--KAYAK FISHING GUIDE www.fishmansguideservice.com / Team Ocean Kayak.com

Post by FISHMAN »

yakerman wrote:That is a nice limit of of specs. Where did you catch those? :shock: Without giving any secrets of course. :wink:

In the water, Oh! Where did I catch the fish? in the mouth! :wink: I was on the S/E side of CC Bay.
Mrz_Tarpon_Tamer
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by Mrz_Tarpon_Tamer »

VERY nice meat haul FISHMAN! Congrats!
GetBent
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club

Post by GetBent »

Fishman if that is the truth thanks, I have been wanting to ask the same question, but you being a guide i figure it wouldnt be right to ask, no offense to yakerman. just goes to show how confident you are in your guiding skills.
FISHMAN
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club

Post by FISHMAN »

GetBent wrote:Fishman if that is the truth thanks, I have been wanting to ask the same question, but you being a guide i figure it wouldnt be right to ask, no offense to yakerman. just goes to show how confident you are in your guiding skills.

Same question's are free, It's the answers that well cost you money!!! :lol: :wink:
GetBent
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club

Post by GetBent »

I may have to take you up on a trip, (money of course) I pride myself on finding fish and not needing a guide or it could be i am a tight wad lol but i think with you the $$ is well spent and i can always learn something new. I have fished with people who have fished with you, and you seem to have made a good impression on them. I talked to you about laguna rods before, and you were very polite and informative. I will get a hold of you when I get the extra $$ thanks
FISHMAN
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club

Post by FISHMAN »

GetBent wrote: I will get a hold of you when I get the extra $$ thanks

Extra $cash$ is hard to come buy, so it will be a long time befor you get a hold of me uh!! lol :lol: :lol: :lol:
GetBent
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club

Post by GetBent »

i know you are a good guide but i dont think it will take to long to get $$ cash the biggest part is asking the wife and she said look into it, which is good I got your PM and I will call you thanks
GHSmacker

Post by GHSmacker »

Nice work on the trout.

All solid fish
SafetyHooker
TKF 7000 Club
TKF 7000 Club
Location: Phoenix, AZ <'))))>°{ RGV, Arroyo City. Make it a Great day!

Post by SafetyHooker »

Nice Trout!
bogdog
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by bogdog »

guys, i have been out twice now with fishman. that dude flat out catches fish....and is a great person to learn some new tricks from. i think everyone needs atleast one trip with him.

fil, i wouldnt expect anything else.

-clint

here are the reports from the trips....as you can see there is a trend here.

http://www.coastalkayakangler.com/forum ... ts+fishman
http://texaskayakfisherman.com/forum/vi ... ht=fishman
migser31

Post by migser31 »

I've got to agree with Bogdog. I went fishing with Fil and my arms were sore for two days afterwards. We caught a ton of fish. I learned a lot too.
Frog
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by Frog »

One of my most memorable trips was with Fishman...
One of the best for sure...
If you make it to his house, make him show you his "Fishing Shed" ;)
FISHMAN
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club

Post by FISHMAN »

frog wrote:One of my most memorable trips was with Fishman...
One of the best for sure..

That was your first time you got a limit of reds, That was SWEET! :D Frog 3--Jeffman 0.. But the next time jeffman came down he limited out on trout.. :shock: