DFW TKF meeting notes and observations.

Yaqui
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

DFW TKF meeting notes and observations.

Post by Yaqui »

First off,
Thanks to all you guys who showed up. We had a really nice time BSing about fishing and kayaking.
The meeting was called to order at 8:05 and a motion for a round of drinks was made and quickly seconded. The minutes from the previous meeting were read and a motion to not keep minutes was recognized and also seconded.
In reality it was just a bunch of guys who love to fish and paddle. It is such a relief to know people who have the same passion for the sport.

Discussion to work the Love of the Lake clean up at White Rock was suggested by Drew as a service project, and seemed to go over pretty well. We also talked about getting together on April 25, 2004 at White Rock Lake for a small "tournament." 5-10 bucks a head and largest bass take the pot. I would suggest that participating anglers be registered members of TKF. If anyone has suggestions for the tournament let us know.
A round table topic of fishing creeks, lakes, and rivers was brought up and all waters seem to run together. GPS Depthfinders, Fly rods etc...
Cassey, Dave, Andrew, Andrew, Floyd, Jeff, Larry, and I know I am forgetting a few of you, thanks for making it out. If you are headed out to fish, let us know. Even if you are fishing solo, let us know how you did, and don't forget to make a float plan.
We will post a sticky of the tournament as it gets closer.
Thanks
paul aka Yaqui
johnboy
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Re: DFW TKF meeting notes and observations.

Post by johnboy »

When is the next meeting and can we move it to Burleson?
fishgutz

Post by fishgutz »

johnboy.... Check the post date... That was a LONG time ago. Most of the DFW guys have drifted over to TFF...
johnboy
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by johnboy »

I know. I just went back and reposted this to remind folks that things are not always what the seem to be???
Neumie
Site Admin

Post by Neumie »

We really need to get this group up and running again. There's also a new sub forum specifically for us north Texas bass guys.
preacher
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club

Post by preacher »

Neumie wrote:We really need to get this group up and running again. There's also a new sub forum specifically for us north Texas bass guys.
I'm available now days, no more working for me;^)