village creek float trip sunday (wanna go?)

FishingSETX
TKF 5000 Club
TKF 5000 Club

village creek float trip sunday (wanna go?)

Post by FishingSETX »

I was thinking of floating down village creek sunday probably from the 327 bridge to hwy 96 just north of luberton, and was wondering if anyone would like to go. . If I remember right, it takes 4-6 hours, if you include a few stops on the way. I have a few extra yaks if you want to bring someone who doesn't have one. Im still not sure of the logistics of how to get everyone back to their vehicles, but It shouldn't be too hard. Ill have two or three people, so I can ferry two or three more back to get their car. my thought was to drop off the yaks, and then drive the vehicles back to the end point (leaving someone to watch the yaks). then all pile up into a few vehicles and going back to the start. If you want to go and have a better idea on the logistics, let me know!!
altonr77

Post by altonr77 »

thats were we first got into kayaking about 6 years ago. try to make it a couple of times a year. wifes big and pregnate so she wont get in the boat now. depending on the water level sometimes theres a bit of draging the yak over trees and stumps but always fun :P
lonestranger

Post by lonestranger »

the creek is up right now and should be great for yakking. what time are you planning to start?
FishingSETX
TKF 5000 Club
TKF 5000 Club

Post by FishingSETX »

probably sometime around 10:00 AM im still not sure exactly. im open all say, so just about any time is good.
FishingSETX
TKF 5000 Club
TKF 5000 Club

trip canceled

Post by FishingSETX »

Sorry, but I've got to cancel my float trip. (ok I dont have to) I just got the chance to take out a 17' center console for the weekend!! I know, its not a yak, but these chances dont come around too often!