get together saturday 1-3-04

popasan

get together saturday 1-3-04

Post by popasan »

a great time was had by all and i would like to especially thank Al Crise for putting on the fly casting classes.....i received very positive feedback from everyone attending the classes and i personally enjoyed the instruction and help.....

thanks for everyone attending , a big thanks to Mercy and also Dean and Jennifer for being such wonderful hosts....

i think everyone is looking forward to the next time.... :)

Larry
Last edited by popasan on Sun Jan 25, 2004 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bluffer
TKF 10,000 Club
TKF 10,000 Club

Post by Bluffer »

Same here, had a good time there & was nice to meet everyone. Am totally new to flyfishing but Im learning. :oops: when I cast.
M-D
TKF 5000 Club
TKF 5000 Club
Location: No Matter Where I Go, There I Am. No Matter Where I've Been, There I Was. It's A Vicious Cycle.

Post by M-D »

Truly a good time was had by all. There were some, like Bluffer and Rabbit, whom I didn't get to meet, but I suppose there'll always be next time. These gatherings get any better, and I dont think I'll be able to stand it. :) What a great group of people is TKF.

Jennifer did a great job of hosting (Dean helped a little, and is always quality entertainment)! Mercy did a great job of providing food, liquor, entertainment, and T-shirts.

M-D
Barry
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club

Post by Barry »

I'd like to thank everyone who put the time in to make this event even better than the last.
I agree with both Larry, MD about the quality of people, food and drink. Especially Mercy, she went above and beyond.
One thing I did notice was, there seemed to be more of the ladies and kiddos present and having a good time. I think that is the key to making these events a success. The Stag events are all right from time to time, but when you include the whole families, they seem to have more meaning.
I did manage to put a few more names with their faces, but I bet I missed many.
To quote Larry "i think everyone is looking forward to the next time.... "
fryemup
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club

Kids

Post by fryemup »

Being one that brought my son, I think he enjoyed himself. Next time hopefully he can take a lesson and won't be so tired from battling 30 MPH winds all day.

I enjoyed putting the few names to faces-- but realized there were still many there that I didn't get to meet.

Next Time!

Jennifer & Dean are quite a combo, and of course Mercy is right in the middle.

Popasans little talk on LHL map helped a bunch. Can't wait to get in there again.
rabbit
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club

Post by rabbit »

Yes thanks to all for the work and entertainment involved in that get together. I think I missed more than I met but that can be remedied with time. That was a fasinating little maching, I hope the operator didnt get a OWI.