TexasKayakFisherman.com est. 2000

Kayak fishing the Lone Star State...

By bigfost
A couple of us will be at the slabs in the morning. Launching at around 730.
By JCMiller
I cannot go tomorrow, but was contemplating going Saturday morning if conditions are good.

FYI - Sea Pony still doesn't have any fresh mullet. A couple of weeks ago, I was catching the bull reds pretty good on the frozen cut mullet. Not sure how many of the bigger frozen chunks thy still have.

Good luck!
By hank111
JCMiller wrote:I cannot go tomorrow, but was contemplating going Saturday morning if conditions are good.

FYI - Sea Pony still doesn't have any fresh mullet. A couple of weeks ago, I was catching the bull reds pretty good on the frozen cut mullet. Not sure how many of the bigger frozen chunks thy still have.

Good luck!

JCMiller - still planning to go on Saturday 9/18? Other than the 25-30% rain chance, winds and surf looks favorable. Anyone else planning to go tomorrow morning (9/18)?
By JCMiller
Yes, I'll be going tomorrow morning. Should be out there by 7:00 am. I drive a black tundra.

Looks like rain/thunder storm chances went up to 40-50%.
By hank111
JCMiller wrote:Yes, I'll be going tomorrow morning. Should be out there by 7:00 am. I drive a black tundra.

Looks like rain/thunder storm chances went up to 40-50%.

Yeah, I’m not liking the forecast but I’m planning to be there at 7 as well. I’ll be in a silver F150 with an Outback.
Christmas Bay - 30 Nov

Christmas Bay is a beautiful place to fish. The fi[…]

Wtb 2019 or new hobie outback

I am looking for a 2019 or newer hobie outback obv[…]

A yes or no Poll

I cast left and reel right on all gear. Fly, spin […]

Freeport December 4th

:clap: :clap: Nice!