Kayak Cobia!

Killerbee

Kayak Cobia!

Post by Killerbee »

"Kayak Cobia! The Brown Bomber!" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/Kyg-vOuBhu8

Blakes Bobhall event was great! It was nice meeting everyone! Wish I would of got a chance to paddle by everyone and get some pics of their fish! There were a lot caught that day. Blake, thank you for always taking your time to put this together. You are a selfless great person man. I cant wait for a yaketyyak write up on this one!
Fishtolive

Re: Kayak Cobia!

Post by Fishtolive »

Awesome video. Thank you for sharing.
I was at Mayan Princess rig on Monday . Got couple jacks and worked very hard to get one kingfish. The water visibility is low and hard to locate fish.
Hope to come back in July few more times.
Yakety_Yak

Post by Yakety_Yak »

Killerbee wrote:"Kayak Cobia! The Brown Bomber!" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/Kyg-vOuBhu8

Blakes Bobhall event was great! It was nice meeting everyone! Wish I would of got a chance to paddle by everyone and get some pics of their fish! There were a lot caught that day. Blake, thank you for always taking your time to put this together. You are a selfless great person man. I cant wait for a yaketyyak write up on this one!

Thanks for the compliment! It's always great fishing with ya. I look forward to our next fishing adventures. Let's hook up soon! I bet you will hook an even bigger cobia.
kickingback
TKF 5000 Club
TKF 5000 Club

Post by kickingback »

Cobia is a good tasting fish! Nice video Killer! Thanks for sharing. In my experience with cobia if I see one I drop a full eel down on a 1/2 oz weight and they swim back and forth like it did for you and it will take that eel as it goes back and forth.
I like what you did too. Good stuff! :clap:
OldTownTater

Post by OldTownTater »

Great Video Billy, really glad I got to meet you out there. Hope we can do it again soon.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk