We need to get this chapter going again

Jedi
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club

We need to get this chapter going again

Post by Jedi »

I miss the days when this chapter was active. You could always find someone to go fishing with. The Facebook TKF just isn't the same as here. All the local clubs are worried about tournaments. Nobody wants to fish with anyone because they are afraid you'll find out their spot, and fish it on tournament day. I don't fish tournaments nor do I want too. I fish to relax and destress from daily life. Wish we could get this chapter active again. If anyone wants to go fishing, hit me up.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Last edited by Jedi on Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FishingSETX
TKF 5000 Club
TKF 5000 Club

Re: We need to get this chapter going again

Post by FishingSETX »

I swing by from time to time when I think about it, but with months between posts, it's hard. Kids, work, etc tend to get in the way and I rarely get to fish anymore, much less out of the kayak! When my boys get a little older, maybe they'll be interested.

Good to hear from you though! Maybe we can get together and hit a few old haunts. I've been really considering loading the yak onto the boat and making a trip to the river one of these mornings!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
Jedi
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club

Post by Jedi »

Great hearing from you also.I hear you, don't get to fish as much as I'd like anymore either. The river has changed a lot. A big chunk of it was filled in by some lawyer that didn't like people fishing it. Check it out on Google maps.. I haven't been there in a long time. If you're ever in the area and are going fishing, hit me up.

txaggie08

Post by txaggie08 »

Been several years since I've been out, but I'm back looking to fish and just paddle in general. Y'all feel free to bug me, I thought about going during the week if it's not storming
Jedi
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club

Post by Jedi »

I shiftwork so my schedule varies. I'm available to fish during the week often. Send me a message on here next time you're going out.