TexasKayakFisherman.com est. 2000

Kayak fishing the Lone Star State...


User avatar
By DNR
#2274308
Very sorry to hear.
I always loved fishing and camping with Robert.
I went to an old Colorado report just now and there he is, holding up a big bass like always. He usually caught the biggest fish of the day.
Godspeed my friend.
#2274315
DNR wrote:Very sorry to hear.
I always loved fishing and camping with Robert.
I went to an old Colorado report just now and there he is, holding up a big bass like always. He usually caught the biggest fish of the day.
Godspeed my friend.

we need to do a trip in his honor ...
User avatar
By Hirsch
#2274339
Firefly texted me earlier today. I am sorry to hear of his death and the loss to his family who he valued above all else.

He was on the first group trip I made on the Colorado that included DNR and Larry. Always with a smile he was ever ready with a bit of advice and helping hand. Bless you Robert in this new journey.
User avatar
By DNR
#2274425
larry long shadows wrote:
DNR wrote:Very sorry to hear.
I always loved fishing and camping with Robert.
I went to an old Colorado report just now and there he is, holding up a big bass like always. He usually caught the biggest fish of the day.
Godspeed my friend.

we need to do a trip in his honor ...


That's a great idea Larry.
And for supper everybody has to eat an old cold Whataburger with cheese. :lol:
User avatar
By Cruisin_Cuda
#2274439
DNR wrote:
larry long shadows wrote:
DNR wrote:Very sorry to hear.
I always loved fishing and camping with Robert.
I went to an old Colorado report just now and there he is, holding up a big bass like always. He usually caught the biggest fish of the day.
Godspeed my friend.

we need to do a trip in his honor ...


That's a great idea Larry.
And for supper everybody has to eat an old cold Whataburger with cheese. :lol:


I'll eat the whataburger, but i'd warm it up over the fire first :lol:
#2274440
I still remember him an that what a burger .. still cracks me up.. I really would like to get a group together maybe a freeze trip .. and everyone needs to bring a What A Burger .. several people on the FB group said they would go.. i haven't seen everyone in a long time and i need a trip after this hot summer ..

Strikeking bitsy minnow https://www.amazon.com/St[…]

I have a native slayer 14.5 for sale that is in go[…]

GreenGloom GraySuits

At 63yrs old bad knees and shoulders, I would neve[…]

Have the Ctug, but I wish it was 8” wider. On the […]