TexasKayakFisherman.com est. 2000

Kayak fishing the Lone Star State...

Kayaks and related gear for Sale
Located in Austin Texas, rigged out for offshore fishing. I have used this in salt water twice for BTB, otherwise used in Lake Travis, possibly 10 times. Only selling because I just purchased a Hobie Outback, and my trailer only holds two kayaks. See pictures for additional details, additional pictures are available upon request. Ask any questions that you would like.
Pics are on TKF Facebook. I'll try and get them here as well. PM me and I'll send them to you.
Asking $1,400 as described, $1,200 without the Lowrance unit.
Dorado color
All components that were included when new are included
K-Krate (converted to live well, with QD hose connection) this is a common mod using the Kraken bait pump scupper
Tackle box behind the seat
Rudder installed
YakAttack LeverLoc Anchor Trolley HD, with Backer plates
2x added 16” Gear tracks w/ backer plates
Lowance Elite 5 HDI (FF/GPS), installed with Lowrance scupper mount for transducer
Flush mount rod holders have extension tubes (to keep reels father from the water)
No Oyster Rash, never dragged across rocks, oysters, pavement...
Thanks for the offer, but I will have to pass. I have over $2,000 invested in this kayak, and the only reason I'm selling to to make more room in the garage. I do have a new Vibe Sea Ghost 130 that I would be willing to sell for $700 if interested. I bought it for the wife a year ago, and it's just collecting dust.
Thanks for your input. To clarify a few points, this is a third kayak for me, I’m only selling it because my wife thinks there should be more room in the garage, and the new Outback has taken over most of the duties that the Kraken was suited for. If someone is looking for a kayak like this one, setup like this one, then they have the opportunity to get a heck of a deal. If there is not a market for this kayak, then that’s great too, I still like the Kraken and would continue to use it at times. I’ve already started the modifications to my trailer so that it can hold 3 kayaks; maybe I’ll just modify it to hold 4 kayaks…just in case. There have been a few people that have expressed interest, maybe it will sell, maybe not. And, if it does not sell, maybe in a year from now, I’ll offer it up for $500, not likely, but hey who knows.
GregO722 wrote:Located in Austin Texas, rigged out for offshore fishing. I have used this in salt water twice for BTB, otherwise used in Lake Travis, possibly 10 times. Only selling because I just purchased a Hobie Outback, and my trailer only holds two kayaks. See pictures for additional details, additional pictures are available upon request. Ask any questions that you would like.
Pics are on TKF Facebook. I'll try and get them here as well. PM me and I'll send them to you.
Asking $1,400 as described, $1,200 without the Lowrance unit.
Dorado color
All components that were included when new are included
K-Krate (converted to live well, with QD hose connection) this is a common mod using the Kraken bait pump scupper
Tackle box behind the seat
Rudder installed
YakAttack LeverLoc Anchor Trolley HD, with Backer plates
2x added 16” Gear tracks w/ backer plates
Lowance Elite 5 HDI (FF/GPS), installed with Lowrance scupper mount for transducer
Flush mount rod holders have extension tubes (to keep reels father from the water)
No Oyster Rash, never dragged across rocks, oysters, pavement...

Do you still have the kraken??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry for the delayed response, I've been on vacation and out of touch for the last week.
Yes, I still have the Kraken.
$700 for the Vibe if anyone is interested. It's new, been in the water twice I think. Basically, let the wife try it, trying to get her interested, but failed. It does have a PVC rod holder added.
I will also respond to PMs
Yes, I still have the Kraken. I have been communicating with several people that have expressed an interest, but no one has committed as yet. Anyone interested in pics, just PM a phone number or email address and I'll send them over. If you are close and want to see it in person, just let me know I would be glad to show it to you. It is impressive in person!
The Vibe mentioned is still available as well.
Kayak accessories

Brand new never used Kayak accessories. Let me kno[…]

Crusader, you did fine. Mixing metaphors, the tro[…]

Finger Mullett how about a review of the Bonafide?[…]

Fished Brown and Root Friday water was high and I […]