TexasKayakFisherman.com est. 2000

Kayak fishing the Lone Star State...

Kayaks and related gear for Sale
Located in Austin Texas, rigged out for offshore fishing. I have used this in salt water twice for BTB, otherwise used in Lake Travis, possibly 10 times. Only selling because I just purchased a Hobie Outback, and my trailer only holds two kayaks. See pictures for additional details, additional pictures are available upon request. Ask any questions that you would like.
Pics are on TKF Facebook. I'll try and get them here as well. PM me and I'll send them to you.
Asking $1,400 as described, $1,200 without the Lowrance unit.
Dorado color
All components that were included when new are included
K-Krate (converted to live well, with QD hose connection) this is a common mod using the Kraken bait pump scupper
Tackle box behind the seat
Rudder installed
YakAttack LeverLoc Anchor Trolley HD, with Backer plates
2x added 16” Gear tracks w/ backer plates
Lowance Elite 5 HDI (FF/GPS), installed with Lowrance scupper mount for transducer
Flush mount rod holders have extension tubes (to keep reels father from the water)
No Oyster Rash, never dragged across rocks, oysters, pavement...
Thanks for the offer, but I will have to pass. I have over $2,000 invested in this kayak, and the only reason I'm selling to to make more room in the garage. I do have a new Vibe Sea Ghost 130 that I would be willing to sell for $700 if interested. I bought it for the wife a year ago, and it's just collecting dust.

Thanks flycool. I only sight cast to Redfish when […]

Sight Casting Schools of Slot Reds

Thanks for the kind words. Here's a little clip […]

Lol, it might explain why most of us haven't been […]

Bobbins for Dubbing

If you ever want to have a bobbin to hold your thr[…]