TexasKayakFisherman.com est. 2000

Kayak fishing the Lone Star State...

Kayaks and related gear for Sale
By Sharpest
This is a package deal for an 07ish Hobie Outback. I can't find a serial number anywhere on it so I'm not sure of the exact year. It includes the kayak, the mirage drive, seat, two paddles, milk crate rig and Hobie cart.

Lets start with the kayak. Its in great shape with no damage whatsoever. The front round hatch has the original red storage bag and a RAM ball mount for a camera on the lid. As pictured, it also has the large Hobie square hatch installed in the leg area. On this year model, fitting the hatch required some plastic welding of a bulge in the deck area. It isn't the prettiest thing ever but it is 100% structurally sound and water-tight. Nothing special about the rear hatch. The rudder post is almost brand new with only one trip on it as are the rudder tilt and steering lines. All of the bungee cords were replaced last year. There is very little oyster rash on the bottom and it has been stored indoors its entire life until this weekend.

The mirage drive is a first generation. It has some miles on it but is in perfectly operable condition. The turbo fins only have one trip on them and are almost brand new. The original fins are included as well and are well used but still good.

The milk crate is a milk crate. It is mostly held together with big ass zip ties and has served me well for about five years. It has five vertical rod holders and two splayed out for trolling. The bungee cords are all dried out and need to be replaced but its otherwise gtg. I'm also including a few rod and paddle leashes.

One of the paddles is a No Limits and is ~86 1/2" long

The other paddle is a Hobie that is half fiber glass and half aluminum. The two halfs are seized together and slightly indexed but it is still extremely usable as-is. It is 93" long

The seat is the original Hobie with a pocket on the back and a No Limits air cushion on the seat.

The life jacket is a fishing kayak specific one. Adult largish size.

The cart has pneumatic tires and fits into the rear scupper holes of the tankwell.

Located in Austin, TX. $900 for everything
PB catch - times 2!!

I stand corrected! Might have been my first-ever […]

WTB Diablo Chupacabra

Diablo Chupacabra kayak for sale https://r.tapatal[…]

Hangin’ with the Fishes—2018 flog

Cuervo, man I know you like to fish alone, but I w[…]

Dauphin island

Never heard the term Fish Haven. There are numero[…]