TexasKayakFisherman.com est. 2000

Kayak fishing the Lone Star State...

Kayaks and related gear for Sale
By Nolan_J.
I am currently trying to sell my 2013 Jackson Kayak Cuda 12. It’s in great shape and has been an awesome boat but I am looking to get a boat that suits my needs a little bit better. I have fished both calm water and some big chop in this rig and it paddles great. The seat is super comfortable too and I have been able to fish out of it all day without any complaints. I also do lots of stand up fishing from the boat. I’m asking 1,000 or best offer. It comes with a Bending branches angler Scout, 5ft stakeout pole, green supernova lights on the bow, hatch liner, 2 ram rod tubes, and a battery for the lights. All in all new it would probably run about $1,800. If you have any questions or want more pictures or have any questions you can text me at (512)879-7066 or pm me. This is my second shot at selling it so if you have any questions just let me know. Like I said I’m open to offers so PLEASE just let me know! I’ll be uploading pictures in the next couple days to this post as well so keep an eye out for those too if you’re interested.
Attachments
IMG_2329.JPG
IMG_2328.JPG
IMG_2327.JPG
IMG_2326.JPG
Last edited by Nolan_J. on Mon May 14, 2018 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
PB catch - times 2!!

I stand corrected! Might have been my first-ever […]

WTB Diablo Chupacabra

Diablo Chupacabra kayak for sale https://r.tapatal[…]

Hangin’ with the Fishes—2018 flog

Cuervo, man I know you like to fish alone, but I w[…]

Dauphin island

Never heard the term Fish Haven. There are numero[…]