Found a Reel deel if you need a new reel.

JimD
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Found a Reel deel if you need a new reel.

Post by JimD »

I have been researching Lew's reels and found a REEL DEAL if you need to upgrade your gear..

Several companies on EBAY are selling Lew's reels For around 25%+ off list price with free shipping if you need to get a lot better quality reel for the same money.

(Amazon prime did not seem to have these quality deals when I looked.)

I did not look at all the reels but did find even the less expensive reels are on sale.

Just check the different deals as there can be 1-10 dollar differences in the different click to see the price deals for the same reel. ;)

Few examples
The Team Lite TLL1sh 5.7 oz list 240$ is on sale for around 179$ . Free shipping

The Tournament Pro G 6.2 oz list 199$ on for 150$ to 155$ and free shipping

BB1's are on sale
BB1pro PS1shz 6.5 oz list 199$ on for 151$

the BB1 speed spool BB1SHZ list 151$ on sale for ~126$ Free shipping on all

Many of the other reels are on sale but I picked some of the better "liked" reels from 2 Cool.

Why Lews is letting these big sellers sell the better quality reels for about the same price of the lower models?

Lews web site is confusing on the exact Reel id number then you have to decide on what gear ratio you buy so be careful that you have exactly the reel and gear ratio that you want before you buy.

Now if we could get some good deals on rods instead of having to wait for the boat/fishing shows.

Enjoy Jim
teen yaker

Re: Found a Reel deel if you need a new reel.

Post by teen yaker »

That's why I love ebay. That's where I buy all my reels and it's not just lews that are cheap. You can get shimano citicas 200i for $90-$100 new, lexa 300 for $135, 13 concept A for $110-$135, and a lot more other reels way less than retail. Never had a problem.