Up the River

Aggroman
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Up the River

Post by Aggroman »

We spent five days on the Pecos River last week. It was an awesome time with my son and best friend and his son. This was our annual Dude's Trip which got moved up from November because of school. We made it to up to Painted Canyon as our base camp, and spent most the time fishing, swimming, hiking, and paddling around. Here's a shot of the Milky Way over the Pecos. Shot from our first night's camp, 10 miles up from highbridge (pecos boat ramp). Clear skies and no moon. What an amazing trip. You know there's a complete report coming soon, but work has slowed me down to a crawl on free time...but it's coming!

Last edited by Aggroman on Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aggroman
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Re: Up the River

Post by Aggroman »

By the way, this photo was supposed to be a part of a time lapse sequence I had been planning on doing nearly every night. But the heat and the every day's activities drained us all. It was hard to stay awake past 10:30. There was no way to stay up the 4-5 hours to make it happen. But at least I was able to get a few night shots. :D
Aggroman
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Post by Aggroman »

Here's a photo of my boy and some of the amazing scenery we were able to enjoy. Man, I want to be back down there soooo bad right now.

forager

Post by forager »

Amazing shots, I always enjoy seeing the pics that you take. Looking forward to the rest of the report, the Pecos is a beautiful river.