cali yakers

rickr
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Re: cali yakers

Post by rickr »

Yep it is about that time of the year for the cat transition, where they move off the banks to other water. Before too long they will be stacked up on the tank like in years past. Or, with the water being cooler than usual, they may not have moved into the banks yet. Sure miss the good old days with you, iron shore, and I use to tear them up under the trees with double limits each being the norm. :lol: Sounds like you really have you a good job....right close to the lake. Keep us posted. :wink:
Dusty

Post by Dusty »

I just wonder ir they are spawning up past the rr bridge closer to the deeley Sommers ddischarge.... but boy thats a long paddle.
Jimbo_47
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by Jimbo_47 »

Dusty wrote:I just wonder ir they are spawning up past the rr bridge closer to the deeley Sommers ddischarge.... but boy thats a long paddle.
Too bad they refuse to open up the old park access where the road went all the way up and past the power lines. Charge more and offer less!
That would be catfishing heaven for a kayaker to be able to fish up in that area of the lake. That was years ago before I got into kayaking, and I caught a lot of fish up there from my little pond hopper.
LTA

Post by LTA »

Dusty, check your PM's.