Braunig

Aggie92

Braunig

Post by Aggie92 »

Has anyone been on Braunig lately? I was thinking about trying for some reds but I have not seen any reports.
Remus

Re: Braunig

Post by Remus »

I haven't seen any fish reports in a while.
Slow Native

Post by Slow Native »

I've never been out to Braunig and was thinking about getting out there sometime soon. I hear ppl saying the fees have gone up, But that doesn't bother me Inusually drive to corpus to fish anyway lol. I just don't know how the reds are this time of year. Not too many past reports from this time of year.
Aggie92

Post by Aggie92 »

The water should be warming up at Braunig. Has anyone been out to give the Reds or Hybrids a try?
DonChencho

Post by DonChencho »

I have been out there the past three sundays. Last sunday caught one red 17 inches straight from the launch about 10 lights down. 3 sundays ago I caught 3 hybrids by dead tree point using rattle traps. Otherwise it has been really slow. I did see one guy pull out a 30 incher in the same spot i caught my red.
Aggie92

Post by Aggie92 »

Anyone been out to Braunig in the past couple of weeks?
c-los

Post by c-los »

Braunig has been okay lots of undersized reds my son caught 2 a few days ago on his kid rod with 5lb mono both where around 18inches.. Caught 2 catfish two weeks ago one on a lure.. This was from a boat
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg