No longer a Texan

YakkinSETX
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

No longer a Texan

Post by YakkinSETX »

I hope yall will still let me get on here from time to time! :lol:

We have sold our house & business. We will be relocating to the Baton Rouge area. We will not live in Baton Rouge but a little bit north.

We should close on the business early next week. Then close on the house in about 2-3 weeks.

We have a ton of stuff to do but I'll hopefully get in at least one more trip. Would really like to hit TB again before we leave. It's been months since I have been on the water anywhere. Not even sure I remember what Trout & Reds taste like. :lol:

I'll try & post if it looks like I'll get to make it. Would love to fish with as many as yall as possible again!!

BTW we sold both in the same week without advertising house or business!! :shock:
Last edited by YakkinSETX on Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TimmyT140

Re: No longer a Texan

Post by TimmyT140 »

You're gonna be a long ways from the salt, might have to start fishing for sac-a-laits and gaspergous and choupiques.
Jedi
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club

Post by Jedi »

Let me know when you go fish Pat
Piscator
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club

Post by Piscator »

Pat, you can always call yourself a Texan. You will be two hours from some of the best inshore fishing in the U.S. Keep up with us and find us some honey holes over there. I will going to Point Aux Chenes soon.
Tombo

Post by Tombo »

Let me know if you have any questions. I lived there for 25 years before moving to Rockport.
Scottyboy

Post by Scottyboy »

Gonna miss you post. Enjoyed fishing with you. Hopefully I'll catch your post when you come back down to fish. Wasn't your first trip down at keith lake?
EvanGeiger41

Post by EvanGeiger41 »

I'm from the Gonzales area, but just moved to Beaumont recently. If you need any advice on where to fish in Louisiana, just send me a PM, and maybe we can trade some knowledge about the waterways near our previous homes.