Cali Report Finally

castin4fish

Cali Report Finally

Post by castin4fish »

I have been mainly nite fishin the ramp with little luck other than a 10 pound cat every once an awhile. Droppin bait with kayak and setting. Yesterday morning I took my son and his girlfriend to 181 where we caught 10 cats between us all. Bait is scare still. Caught these on mostly on perch heads. A couple on liver and shrimp. They would hit for 10 minutes then quit for 45. The breeze was nice without it blowing us off the water. Not sure y but the lake level has been down for several week. anyway thats the report.
Jimbo_47
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Re: Cali Report Finally

Post by Jimbo_47 »

Not bad results since you got a late start Mike! :clap:

I talked to my buddy at church this morning and he told me the guides weren't doing well at all on the reds. He said one of the guides saw a guy cleaning a bunch of undersized reds and he called the Warden. Don't know if guy got caught or not.
It's that kind of carp that goes on out there quite often it seems! :x
Rules don't seem to mean anything to people anymore, but then again the guides keep as many three fish limits as they have people in the boat on every trip, and the same with the cats.
It's no wonder the fishing has slowed. :roll:
Remus

Post by Remus »

He guys...nothing to report!
Jimbo_47
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by Jimbo_47 »

Remus wrote:He guys...nothing to report!
Where you been Harry? Been wondering what happened since I haven't seen any reports from you as of late?
It's been getting pretty hot lately and usually about 9 am it gets pretty darn hot especially when there is no breeze.
But then again that shouldn't be a problem with you Harry since you've got that new peddle drive, and when you cruise you probably have to tighten down you chin strap on your hat to keep it from blowing off! :lol: jk :)
Remus

Post by Remus »

For one reason or another I've been unable to go fishing this year. I just had a small procedure done on my left hand
and will unable to use my hand for a couple of weeks. Hopefully by mid August I'll be back. Continue to feed the fish for me.
Harry