Warm weather bass

Andersgear

Warm weather bass

Post by Andersgear »

Did anyone else get out during this warm up? Fishing was slow but I managed to hang this one.
Attachments
image.jpg
Aggroman
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Re: Warm weather bass

Post by Aggroman »

Very nice! :clap:
Thinwater skinner
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Post by Thinwater skinner »

Dang, worth every minute of trying to catch fish... Good Job. what was the water temp? Did you catch it shallow or deep? What did you catch it on? Where were you fishing? If you answer all those questions, would you provide GPS too????????????? Ha, thanks for posting up.
Andersgear

Post by Andersgear »

Lol!!^^^^^I was out at nasworthy fishing deep! Yes you read that right, deep 9' but that's deep for Nasworthy lol!! Water started out 49 that morning by dark it was up to 55 and that's when this fish hit, late. Only bite I had but I was hunting the big girls lol!! Been fishing nasworthy like a big lake and it finally paid off. Big jigs :wink: how's that? Yes I have the gps lol!! I marked it on the Navionics app.
Thinwater skinner
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Post by Thinwater skinner »

Andersgear wrote:Lol!!^^^^^I was out at nasworthy fishing deep! Yes you read that right, deep 9' but that's deep for Nasworthy lol!! Water started out 49 that morning by dark it was up to 55 and that's when this fish hit, late. Only bite I had but I was hunting the big girls lol!! Been fishing nasworthy like a big lake and it finally paid off. Big jigs :wink: how's that? Yes I have the gps lol!! I marked it on the Navionics app.
THANKS YOU ARE A TRUE SPORTSMAN!!! I WILL WAIT FOR A PM WITH THE GPS? DON'T WORRY, I LIVE A WAYS AWAY ANYWAY.!!!!
nmYAK4fish

Post by nmYAK4fish »

Nice fish! I tried to catch a fish but no luck... 55? that sure isn't going to take long to warm up this spring!
Lreynolds

Post by Lreynolds »

Nice one man! Well done. I was out there this past Sunday, it started out at like 46 degrees where I was. I think I saw 50 like once. I only caught one also not as nice as that one though. Mine was probably only 2 - 2 1/2#s caught it in about 2'-3' Saw a snake floating in these reeds too! Freaked me out!
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
Andersgear

Post by Andersgear »

Them snakes love those reeds. I fished down below the dam the next day thinking the river might be ahead of the lake but it was in the mid 40's and the bite wasn't there. I've always loved nasworthy and I only started fishing a yak there this past summer. Now I'm able to fish much slower. Holler and we can maybe meet up. Not much will keep me off the water and I can go at the drop of hat!! :D
Lreynolds

Post by Lreynolds »

Thanks! That sounds like a plan. I just started kayak fishing back in June. I live in Big Lake But have been driving over pretty regular lately especially when the weathers decent. I'm off on weekends. Just let me know if you wanna meet up sometime been looking forward to running into someone from the forum over there. You can call or text me at 325-226-0583 If you plan on heading out there.
Lance Reynolds
DumpTruck

Post by DumpTruck »

Nice! I got out there Tuesday and it was beautiful. Lake was like glass. Didn't get a bite though...
Andersgear

Post by Andersgear »

Looking forward to it Lance, I'll send a text. I'm not a fan at all of the wind. They always say, fish the wind? You're right Dump Truck, it was slick when I got this one, but the next day the wind blew and I didn't get anything lol!!