LUrEs Tournament schedule coming soon

Pig Shack

LUrEs Tournament schedule coming soon

Post by Pig Shack »

Hey guys,
sorry I've been absent for a while but I had heart surgery in late Feb. I'm getting stronger everyday and should be good to fish by the end of April once the ole sternum knits back together.
I've been talking to Mike about the Lures Tournaments and we are going to get them going for this year. Not sure if the first one will be in March or April.
Assuming we don't get a lot of water between now and then we will be fishing Nasworthy and Oak Creek more than usual this year and with Ivie being so low it is probably going to be a kayakers paradise this year so we will likely have it on the schedule for the first time.
I quickly skimmed some posts before writing this and it looks like there are some other lakes out there that you all would like to fish. With water getting low like it is if you know of an area lake that has good water levels let me know and we can get it on the schedule.

Don't forget to pray for rain.

Have a good one

Pig Shack
Aggroman
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Re: LUrEs Tournament schedule coming soon

Post by Aggroman »

Wow, heart surgery. Hope you're healing up good man. If we would have known, we wouldn't have been making so much fun of you. Well, we probably would have, but it would be in the most healing way. :D Take care Earl.

Scott
Bigrock
TKF 6000 Club
TKF 6000 Club

Post by Bigrock »

Well, I for one, am glad someone finally gave you a heart....I mean, you've been merciless in the way you run these lures tournaments. :D See...Scott was right...we would make fun anyway. :D :D :D

Speedy recovery Earl and I hope you got things fixed up proper, once and for all.
Pig Shack

Post by Pig Shack »

Thanks guys,
it wouldn't feel right if you didn't make fun of me...in a healing kinda way. yeah, this should get me fixed up...just in time for the water to get warm...or dry up.
Earl
Aggroman
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Post by Aggroman »

Good to hear Earl!
GCARR

Post by GCARR »

Good to hear your doing good Earl. I've recruited a few guys here in Hobbs for the lure tournaments. So hopefully i can get a few to join us.
morgangler

Post by morgangler »

So, Earl....I have to ask: was the surgery to install "pig" valves? After taking the last tourney at Oak Creek, maybe there's some sour grapes on my part that the carp didn't count toward my total weight count. :roll: Seriously, can't wait to get back on the water with you!!
Barnacle Bill
TKF 10,000 Club
TKF 10,000 Club

Post by Barnacle Bill »

Heart surgery!! And you didn't tell anyone??!!! Man, we could have come by with our barber shop quartet and sang to you while you recovered.... Bigrock and Aggroman can sure hit the high notes, Alsation is our baritone and I'm the crooner.... We sound like angels!!!!! We even offer clothing optional performances.

Get well, dude! Tell the Wizard that we said, "Thanks".... Now if he can just get Bigrock some oil for his joints.... some hair for Aggroman... ah, those would be some nice gifts from the Wizard...
Aggroman
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Post by Aggroman »

Barnacle Bill wrote:Heart surgery!! And you didn't tell anyone??!!! Man, we could have come by with our barber shop quartet and sang to you while you recovered.... Bigrock and Aggroman can sure hit the high notes, Alsation is our baritone and I'm the crooner.... We sound like angels!!!!! We even offer clothing optional performances.

Get well, dude! Tell the Wizard that we said, "Thanks".... Now if he can just get Bigrock some oil for his joints.... some hair for Aggroman... ah, those would be some nice gifts from the Wizard...
:lol:
Pig Shack

Post by Pig Shack »

Thanks for all the well wishes guys, it has been a long recovery but everyday is better than the last. I'll be back to fishing strength in no time.
Bigrock
TKF 6000 Club
TKF 6000 Club

Post by Bigrock »

Pig Shack wrote:Thanks for all the well wishes guys, it has been a long recovery but everyday is better than the last. I'll be back to fishing strength in no time.
Will you also be able to play the violin?
nmYAK4fish

Post by nmYAK4fish »

I want in on at least one of these lure tournaments! I'm not sure if you guys decided to not have these as there isn't a schedule listed, but If you would like I'm sure I'll be good for donating a lure to the winner. PM me if you like. This sounds like a blast!
Barnacle Bill
TKF 10,000 Club
TKF 10,000 Club

Post by Barnacle Bill »

nmYAK4fish wrote:I want in on at least one of these lure tournaments! I'm not sure if you guys decided to not have these as there isn't a schedule listed, but If you would like I'm sure I'll be good for donating a lure to the winner. PM me if you like. This sounds like a blast!
I think we need to have a burger tournament or something.

I've got so many fishing lures now that I don't have room for them all...
nmYAK4fish

Post by nmYAK4fish »

Barnacle Bill wrote:
nmYAK4fish wrote:I want in on at least one of these lure tournaments! I'm not sure if you guys decided to not have these as there isn't a schedule listed, but If you would like I'm sure I'll be good for donating a lure to the winner. PM me if you like. This sounds like a blast!

lol I like me some trash talking. But first I need to know whats up with see lure tourneys bill.....
nmYAK4fish

Post by nmYAK4fish »

nmYAK4fish wrote:
Barnacle Bill wrote:

lol I like me some trash talking. But first I need to know whats up with see lure tourneys bill.....
So I guess there isn't any lures tournament schedule coming soon.....?