Where is a good place to purchase kayaks?

JJENKTA

Where is a good place to purchase kayaks?

Post by JJENKTA »

Hello,

I'm going to make a trip down to Corpus first weekend of March. Going to buy two kayaks and store them at my father's place down there. Going for a Malibu Stealth 14 and either a Cuda or Slayer.

Where is a good place in or around Corpus to buy from ?

I looked online at a few places but feel word of mouth is the best way to narrow down my choice. Big thing is also that they carry them in stock.
Taichifisherman

Re: Where is a good place to purchase kayaks?

Post by Taichifisherman »

i havent been to the yak shack or jerry bs yet but from what ive seen and heard they have a good selection. i have been to wind and wave and they have a good amount of yaks there mostly ocean kayaks. not to sure about jerry bs but both the yak shack and wind and wave will let you test out the yaks before you purchase one.
5moreminutes
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club

Post by 5moreminutes »

I don't think Jerry B is selling kayaks anymore. They are on the tshirts embroidery business now.

If you have a chance also check out Austin canoe and kayak.

The yak shack sells Jackson cuda line and Malibu kayaks. Some yaks will have to be ordered?

You also have wind n wave for ocean kayak products and they do carry a stock of their better sellers.

Also in Rockport you have SeaWorthy marine. They have Hobie and I believe some wilderness kayaks?

Good luck.
JJENKTA

Post by JJENKTA »

Thanks for the replys. I will check those places out. Can't wait to be down there to do some fishing. :mrgreen: