Rockport/ Aransas Pass 7-19 -24

N2bassfishing

Rockport/ Aransas Pass 7-19 -24

Post by N2bassfishing »

Ill be staying at Palm Harbor and fishing Estes Flat. I'm coming down from Dallas / Ft Worth area and wanted to see if any of you TKF guys would like to hook up and fish some while I'm down. I'm going out with Dean - Slowride Guide Service on the 18th and would be available after that.
N2bassfishing

Re: Rockport/ Aransas Pass 7-19 -24

Post by N2bassfishing »

Crickets
bigtmiller

Post by bigtmiller »

just got back from Palm Harbor. Spent a week there. Also went out with Dean, great time. If you fish Estes, cross the channel, go straight out to the first big island, turn right and go Southwest off the tip toward until you come to a pole in the water with a black tip. Thats where we and several of the other people there caught the majority of the reds. Redfish magic worked great for us.

Have fun
vanjr
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by vanjr »

n2fishing wrote:Crickets
sorry. unavailable this weekend:)(
N2bassfishing

Post by N2bassfishing »

bigtmiller wrote:just got back from Palm Harbor. Spent a week there. Also went out with Dean, great time. If you fish Estes, cross the channel, go straight out to the first big island, turn right and go Southwest off the tip toward until you come to a pole in the water with a black tip. Thats where we and several of the other people there caught the majority of the reds. Redfish magic worked great for us.

Have fun
Thanks for the reply. I got back last night and my phone quit working while driving down there so I didn't have internet while I was there. I ended up fishing some pot holes in Estes and ended up doing pretty good. Had my limit of reds with a bonus flounder the first day and caught quite of few under size reds as well. Each day I went out and wasn't sending time with family had the same results but only caught the one flounder. My trip with Dean didn't end up that good. Went fishing by Corpus and my brother inlaw ended up catching our limit of trout and I got my limit on reds as well.

Had a great time.