25%

Total votes: 4

Austin Canoe & Kayak
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

ACK-TKF Appreciation Pizza Party April 3, 2009

Post by Austin Canoe & Kayak »

Hey folks,

Austin Canoe & Kayak is having an appreciation get together for the TKF community. Members of the San Antonio, San Marcos, and Austin chapters should come to the San Marcos store April 3rd @ 7pm. All TKF’ers are welcome. We will have pizza and drinks as well as a seminar by “Fishman” Fil Spencer on shallow water fishing techniques and inexpensive kayak rigging. Fishman is a Local fishing guide in Corpus Christi, Texas. He has been kayaking and fishing for over thirty-five years in south Texas and has won many tournaments over the years. In 2005 he was on the Extreme Edge Shimano Pro fishing tour that runs from Texas to Florida. He was the Texas Kayak Angler of the Year and the National Kayak Angler of the Year for 2005. He also won the first tournament of the 3rd Coast Kayak Fishing Series this year. Fil brings tremendous knowledge and passion of the sport.

The San Marcos demo days will be the following two days April 4th and 5th after the get together. Feel free to come by and try out different kayaks you may have never paddled before but have always wanted to.

Austin Canoe & Kayak
4554 S. IH 35
San Marcos, TX. 78666
512-396-2386

http://www.austinkayak.com/
Motley
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by Motley »

And he can catch redfish with a pickle :shock: :lol: :lol:
Austin Canoe & Kayak
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

A pickle, gum I think just a hook once :)
Austin Canoe & Kayak
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Everything is on schedule for Fil and the TKF pizza party. Make sure you answer the poll so we order enough pizza. Not that I couldn't use some extra pizza.