Camping Nasworthy

hornsfan

Camping Nasworthy

Post by hornsfan »

I will be camping @ Spring Creek Marina the 18th, 19th, and 20th. My wife's class reunion is being held at the Bass club. I am bringing the yaks in hopes to have time to do some fishing! :P
QuakKillz
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by QuakKillz »

bring'm...look me up when you get here, I think BBill will still be out of town, but that is where we fish..... is the reunion at Concho Bass Club??.... my grampa is a life member there.....

which reminds me....*WARNING* quick hijack.....LOL ... Bill, when we decide to do a tournament, we may be able to use the building.... it is on the lake rigt across the bridge.....

hijack over.....
hornsfan

Post by hornsfan »

Yes it is at the Concho Bass Club. I think a meet and greet Friday evening then all day Saturday...Unless I can sneak away :twisted:
Barnacle Bill
TKF 10,000 Club
TKF 10,000 Club

Post by Barnacle Bill »

QuakKillz wrote:bring'm...look me up when you get here, I think BBill will still be out of town, but that is where we fish..... is the reunion at Concho Bass Club??.... my grampa is a life member there.....

which reminds me....*WARNING* quick hijack.....LOL ... Bill, when we decide to do a tournament, we may be able to use the building.... it is on the lake rigt across the bridge.....

hijack over.....
That was a good hijack..

But yeah amigo, I'll be out of town at that time but Robert, aka QK can give ya the best info and point ya where ya need to go.
QuakKillz
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by QuakKillz »

yep, even if I can't fish a lot I can show ya some spots anyway. use live shiners or shiner cranckbaits if you're an artie guy.... the river across from the marina is middle concho, you can paddle almost all the way to the twin buttes dam from there, or you can go to the main lake, or back the other way and find a couple little coves and some hella big lily pads .......
hornsfan

Post by hornsfan »

Sounds good! Where are you headed to BB?
Barnacle Bill
TKF 10,000 Club
TKF 10,000 Club

Post by Barnacle Bill »

hornsfan wrote:Sounds good! Where are you headed to BB?
I am headed to the coast for a week.
hornsfan

Post by hornsfan »

Good Luck!
QuakKillz
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by QuakKillz »

I'm wishing him bad luck since I can't go......LOL!!!! J/K!!!!!
Barnacle Bill
TKF 10,000 Club
TKF 10,000 Club

Post by Barnacle Bill »

Gracias.. We will be gone from Wednesday until Tuesday. Mostly just bumbing around the beaches but with a couple of days fishing hopefully...
hornsfan

Post by hornsfan »

We usually try to go to the coast around Thanksgiving, it's cooler and less crowded. Goose Island is usually productive around that time too!
MWS65

Post by MWS65 »

Ya just give QK or myself a yell we can hook you up. On the day of the BBs great sinking I picked up a few nice bass right there at spring creek.
Mike