Kayak Repairs

mwatson71

Kayak Repairs

Post by mwatson71 »

Since ACK is no longer with us in Houston, where is everyone getting their kayak repairs done? My Outback needs to have the rudder aligned, and my Revo needs to have new steering lines run.
Music Man
Location: Missouri City Lightning Nomad, Kraken 13.5, Trident Ultra 4.3

Re: Kayak Repairs

Post by Music Man »

I had been using FTU but they had some personnel changes and my experience with the new crew was not good.
mwatson71

Post by mwatson71 »

Music Man wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 7:00 am I had been using FTU but they had some personnel changes and my experience with the new crew was not good.
I guess I am going to have to watch some YouTube videos and figure it out myself.
Music Man
Location: Missouri City Lightning Nomad, Kraken 13.5, Trident Ultra 4.3

Post by Music Man »

Your post got me to do some searching. Fin Factory has a store in Spring. Don't know if has much of a repair shop - and is a bit out of the way - but they sell kayaks and are a Hobie dealer.

https://www.finfactorycharters.com

Nathan
Neumie
Site Admin

Post by Neumie »

mwatson71 wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 9:46 pm Since ACK is no longer with us in Houston, where is everyone getting their kayak repairs done? My Outback needs to have the rudder aligned, and my Revo needs to have new steering lines run.
Should be a straight forward fix for both kayaks. I'm sure there are plenty of videos on youtube.