Father and Son Beyond the Breakers Fishing Trip in their Hobie Adventure Island Kayaks

niswanger

Father and Son Beyond the Breakers Fishing Trip in their Hobie Adventure Island Kayaks

Post by niswanger »

Proud father moment incoming. My son and I went down to Corpus Christi to fish several miles off-shore in our sailing kayaks. Boy did this trip deliver. What started with some 5:45AM heavy showers and gloom ended with nothing short of and outstanding fishing trip. Sorry for such a long video, I did a full-cut edit from 3 hours of footage to 30 minutes and now my NLE editor is going bonkers trying to do a highlight reel so this will have to do. 11:30 is where all the actions starts:

Volkswatson

Re: Father and Son Beyond the Breakers Fishing Trip in their Hobie Adventure Island Kayaks

Post by Volkswatson »

That’s awesome! Looks like an amazing memorable trip!!
Killerbee

Re: Father and Son Beyond the Breakers Fishing Trip in their Hobie Adventure Island Kayaks

Post by Killerbee »

Awesome man! Congrats to you and your son!
Subbed
mwatson71

Post by mwatson71 »

That is awesome! It doesn't get much better than that.
Arlo

Post by Arlo »

Awesome, can not beat those memories.
arrowsmack324

Post by arrowsmack324 »

Awesome! Never seen anybody catch Mahi btb here in Texas! Big congrats to an epic trip!
Yakety_Yak

Post by Yakety_Yak »

What an awesome day for a father/son outing! I am so happy that your first trip out with your son ended with such a wonderful ending. Thanks for sharing the video with everyone.
boricualouie

Post by boricualouie »

NICE JOB LOGAN!
Way to go dad!
I also fish with my son as well but he’s more of a bay fisherman than BTB fishing.tight lines!
Kitsune

Post by Kitsune »

This is awesome… makes me really want to go BTB. Congratulations on getting your kids out there too