The Houston Fishing Show

TX All Water Fishing

The Houston Fishing Show

Post by TX All Water Fishing »

The Houston Fishing Show runs from April 14-18 2021. The show has great venders and great deals that showcase not only Texas brands but companies from all over. This video features, Fishing Tackle Unlimited, Down South Lures, Sea Star Base Galveston, Egret Baits, Phillips Tackle Co., The Lost Sparrow, and Texas Rattler. I talked to tons and tons of great venders and companies. More videos and footage coming to YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram. Check them out and come out to the fishing show.
Stop by Sea Star Base Galveston booth and enter a drawing to fish with Capt. Cody and myself!!!
Video Link Below
https://youtu.be/mC7ri8cNioM
Attachments
GH015020 lost sparow_Moment.jpg
Thmb.jpg
mwatson71

Re: The Houston Fishing Show

Post by mwatson71 »

I took my two youngest kids tonight. We got there at 7:30 and it closed at 9 but we were able to pick up a few items we were looking for as well as a few we weren’t. We really liked the guys from FTU and met Sarge from Sarge Custom Rods. Sarge looked my 13 year old in the eyes, asked him a few questions about what kind of rod he likes, and then hands him a handmade carbon fiber rod. Those of you who read my reports know my son fishes with me fairly regularly, so it kind of means something to me when grown ups treat him like a real fisherman. My son didn’t buy a Sarge rod tonight, but the Boat Show runs thru Sunday, and I have a feeling we’ll be back.
SWFinatic

Re: The Houston Fishing Show

Post by SWFinatic »

mwatson71 wrote:I took my two youngest kids tonight. We got there at 7:30 and it closed at 9 but we were able to pick up a few items we were looking for as well as a few we weren’t. We really liked the guys from FTU and met Sarge from Sarge Custom Rods. Sarge looked my 13 year old in the eyes, asked him a few questions about what kind of rod he likes, and then hands him a handmade carbon fiber rod. Those of you who read my reports know my son fishes with me fairly regularly, so it kind of means something to me when grown ups treat him like a real fisherman. My son didn’t buy a Sarge rod tonight, but the Boat Show runs thru Sunday, and I have a feeling we’ll be back.
Wow awesome story