TexasKayakFisherman.com est. 2000

Kayak fishing the Lone Star State...

PLEASE VISIT OUR GREAT SPONSOR:KAYAK BASS FISHING
By TexasWolfAngler
As the title says I’m new to TKF and tournaments so I wanted to see what tournaments are out there and how can i find some to join. I see this thread but the last pos was 10 months ago so didn’t know if it was active anymore. Was wondering if someone can point me in the right direction and how to join some tournaments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by TexasWolfAngler on Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
By Neumie
TexasWolfAngler wrote:As the title says I’m new to TKF and tournaments so I wanted to see what tournaments are out there and how can i find some to join. I see this thread but the last pos was 10 months ago so didn’t know if it was active anymore. Was wondering if someone can point me in the right direction and how to join some tournaments.

Where are you located? Freshwater or Saltwater?

KATS does fresh and salt.
Lone Star Kayak Series is a saltwater event
Professional Redfish League
Upper Coast Kayak Anglers
East Texas Kayak Fishing
North Texas Kayak Champions

Probably several other smaller, regional events. I'm too much involved in the tournament scene, but these are a couple I've seen on social media.
By TexasWolfAngler
I’m located in the sugar land area but fish fresh and saltwater. Thank you for some of the tournaments I’ll check them out. I don’t have social media except Instagram for fishing and tournament info but hasn’t been a good source so far.

2018 Hobie Outback

Does this model have the fins that flip up in shal[…]

Kayaking for fitness

Very nice, Fred! I love the idea of being able to […]

Speaking on lures I didn’t make the fishing show b[…]

Best yaks for BTB

I fish out of a hobie pa14 and just started fishin[…]