TexasKayakFisherman.com est. 2000

Kayak fishing the Lone Star State...

Kayaks and related gear for Sale
By FwistedTucker
$900 or best offer. I’m starting grad school and need to sell this amazing boat for the doll hairs. Comes with anchor trolley on both sides, bungees, visibility flag, multiple rod holders, paddle holder, I’ll throw in two paddles, fish cooler bag, bow cover, seat, and C-Tug cart (not pictured). It has normal wear and tear, very stable inshore or lake platform. I’m 6’3” @ 235# and can stand easily in this kayak.

Text 7one3 nine0three 0two2three to inquire further.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by FwistedTucker on Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
By kickingback
That looks like an awesome deal for the money on an open sit in kayak like that Native. Hope you get what you're asking as you should sell quickly! The bottom scratches can come out easily with a heat gun, youtube videos and tools to make it look like new!
By FwistedTucker
kickingback wrote:That looks like an awesome deal for the money on an open sit in kayak like that Native. Hope you get what you're asking as you should sell quickly! The bottom scratches can come out easily with a heat gun, youtube videos and tools to make it look like new!

Absolutely, and if someone doesn’t feel comfortable working with a heat gun and polyethylene there are easy fixes like the Gator Guard as a quick fix to hulls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mothershipped my yak offshore!

thanks Wolfman......it was great talking with ya. […]

Shoffer has been too busy to file a report Yes,[…]

Port Aransas Early August

that's called a horse-eyed jack. One place you c[…]

Day trip from Rochelles

Thanks guys. It was definitely a good day. Even th[…]