PACK Meeting - Tues. March 17th ((((((((((PACK FISHING SHOW))))))))))

Yakety_Yak

PACK Meeting - Tues. March 17th ((((((((((PACK FISHING SHOW))))))))))

Post by Yakety_Yak »

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I would like to welcome you to the first ever PACK Fishing Show. Our show is free to park, free to attend, and unless you plan on buying something there is no cost whatsoever. There are eight vendors coming out to speak and show product at this event. There might be a few others coming but I am waiting for confirmation. I would tell you who they are but I don't want to spoil the surprise! Details are on the PACK website.....

https://www.packtx.org/Events/tabid/53/ ... fault.aspx
Attachments
02  Fishing Show Banner.png
Last edited by Yakety_Yak on Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yakety_Yak

Re: PACK Meeting - Tues. March 17th ((((((((((PACK FISHING SHOW))))))))))

Post by Yakety_Yak »

BTW.... if you freshwater fishermen don't know, Yo-Zuri has a really great line of lures for freshwater. Check their site out and see what they have. Yo-Zuri will be at the meeting (PACK Fishing Show) as well.

On a side note....... Bass Pro Shop will be at the show. This is a new addition to the venue. BPS will be bringing Tom Peterson to talk about all the fish finders BPS carries (Ray Marine, Lowrance, Garmin, and Humminbird). If you have questions or want to know how to work a certain function on your finder, Tom is your guy to talk with.
Yakety_Yak

Re: PACK Meeting - Tues. March 17th ((((((((((PACK FISHING SHOW))))))))))

Post by Yakety_Yak »

I know I have mentioned Bass Pro Shop already but in addition to them coming, I thought I would mention a few other items. I have changed the banner as you will see in the beginning of this thread. As mentioned already, Bass Pro Shop will be there representing for all of the fish finder brands they sell, Lowrance, Garmin, Humminbird, and Raymarine. This pretty much covers all the major brands out there for kayak fishing that you will need. Now you don't have a good reason to not come to the PACK Fishing Show. Parking and entry into the event is free.

Some of the vendors will be there only to speak on the products they have while other vendors will be there to sell product. If you have questions on anything, this is the perfect time to come out and ask. Some of the vendors will be extending Houston Fishing Show discounts. Also, there might be a raffle for some items the vendors will be bringing. :) Other vendors might be doing some give-aways.

I hope to see you guys out there. When you arrive to the event, be sure to come by before, during, or after the event and introduce yourself. I am always happy to meet new people. Just ask anybody that attends PACK meetings for Blake Colburn (aka: Yakety_Yak). Before you know it, we will be fishing on the water together. Until then, tight lines!!