Would one of the TKF Moderators please contact my buddy who needs help getting his password reset?

Big Country
Location: Cibolo, Texas: "Good judgment comes from experience and experience comes from bad judgment"

Would one of the TKF Moderators please contact my buddy who needs help getting his password reset?

Post by Big Country »

My buddy Dewitt asked me to help him get help from any moderator on TKF. He can't remember his password to logon and apparently his requests for help aint getting through to the moderator.

His user name is DO IT.
EMail is doitbebo@gmail.com

Tight Lines fisherfolks!

Thanks in advance for any help!!!
larry long shadows
TKF 4000 Club
TKF 4000 Club
Location: East Houston May the wind be to your back when you Yak

Re: Would one of the TKF Moderators please contact my buddy who needs help getting his password reset?

Post by larry long shadows »

I hope someone has helped you .. im starting to think there are no moderators anymore
Ron Mc
TKF 5000 Club
TKF 5000 Club

Re: Would one of the TKF Moderators please contact my buddy who needs help getting his password reset?

Post by Ron Mc »

one came through and cleaned off the russian spam, so they still make drive-bys.
Tombo

Post by Tombo »

larry long shadows wrote:I hope someone has helped you .. im starting to think there are no moderators anymore
????
Tombo

Post by Tombo »

Big Country wrote:My buddy Dewitt asked me to help him get help from any moderator on TKF. He can't remember his password to logon and apparently his requests for help aint getting through to the moderator.

His user name is DO IT.
EMail is doitbebo@gmail.com

Tight Lines fisherfolks!

Thanks in advance for any help!!!
I figured out how to reset his password. I will send him an email.
Ron Mc
TKF 5000 Club
TKF 5000 Club

Post by Ron Mc »

you go Tom. :mrgreen:
larry long shadows
TKF 4000 Club
TKF 4000 Club
Location: East Houston May the wind be to your back when you Yak

Post by larry long shadows »

Thanks, Tom
Do It
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by Do It »

Problem solved, thanks Tom.
This has been an ordeal, I think I’ve been locked out of my account for several months at least.
D.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tombo

Post by Tombo »

I was glad I could figure it out, was not sure. Besides, what kind of a person would I be if I would not help out a fellow with a yellow TJ.
Tombo

Post by Tombo »

Here is mine.
Attachments
IMG_0745.JPG
Do It
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by Do It »

Sweet.... thanks again Tom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk