Rey Del Mar Offshore Tournament

Noeafpj9

Rey Del Mar Offshore Tournament

Post by Noeafpj9 »

So Fin Factory is holding a good size kayak fishing tournament on August 4th and 5th. One day will be the offshore division and the other will be the bay division. Supposedly they have some good sponsorships and prizes. They are expecting 150+ in each category. If you all haven’t heard about it, go check it out on the fin factory website where you can also register... I mean I’d like to win but what’s the fun of winning if I can’t brag about it here lol.
Tombo

Re: Rey Del Mar Offshore Tournament

Post by Tombo »

Made this a sticky, hope you don't mind. Mike and family are good folks and ACK is also sponsoring this event. I plan on entering the inshore event and helping out with the offshore portion.
Squidward

Post by Squidward »

Any info on the 2019 tournament?
GregO722

Post by GregO722 »

Isn't it about time to un-pin this post and let it go away.
This years Rey Del Mar is Aug 3rd and 4th (as far as I know). It's time to start talking about that one now.
The 2019 Rey Del Mar is only one month away, I sure would like to hear some chatter on that one.
Noeafpj9

Post by Noeafpj9 »

Offshore division is suppose to be the 3rd. Registration already opened. Last year was a rough day but hopefully this year will be much better. It was a great tournament and it had a great turnout. Mike from fin factory is the guy heading it up. Stop by his shop if you’re in the corpus area.
Website to register for the tournament.
http://fishkats.com/
Tombo

Post by Tombo »

GregO722 wrote:Isn't it about time to un-pin this post and let it go away.
This years Rey Del Mar is Aug 3rd and 4th (as far as I know). It's time to start talking about that one now.
The 2019 Rey Del Mar is only one month away, I sure would like to hear some chatter on that one.
Done and thanks for letting me know. This one slipped through.