Field Trips: Down Under Series

SWFinatic

Field Trips: Down Under Series

Post by SWFinatic »

I've been following Texan Robert Field on YouTube for a while. Really enjoy his videos. Recently he has posted a series of fishing videos on his month long New Zealand trip. The last leg of his trip was about a week on a mothership where they basically caught what they ate, slept on the water and fished out of Viking kayaks in some amazing waters. The entire series which is I think 12 videos is well worth watching but the finale he posted last evening was one of the best videos he's posted yet. Bucket list item for me for sure!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY8ktVQWzVQ
kickingback
TKF 5000 Club
TKF 5000 Club

Re: Field Trips: Down Under Series

Post by kickingback »

I used to subscribe to his channel but he has added ad stops all through his videos to get more money. I don't support money hungry people. He does have some good videos but the ads are killing YouTube!
SWFinatic

Post by SWFinatic »

kickingback wrote:I used to subscribe to his channel but he has added ad stops all through his videos to get more money. I don't support money hungry people. He does have some good videos but the ads are killing YouTube!
I'm not sure if those ads are put there by him or by YouTube based on the number of views he gets.
Crusader

Post by Crusader »

kickingback wrote:I used to subscribe to his channel but he has added ad stops all through his videos to get more money. I don't support money hungry people. He does have some good videos but the ads are killing YouTube!
https://adblockplus.org/
yangjianhunt

Post by yangjianhunt »

I subscribed to his channels too, ever since he posted the famous "offshore trip gone wrong".
He is now a full time youtuber. I think his videos are of great quality: camera work, story, editing, etc. I hope his channel will be as successful as the bassfishing ones like lakeforkguy, tacticbassing etc (the googan squad) - but I think kayak fishing does have a smaller audience than bass fishing.
Killerbee

Post by Killerbee »

I really enjoy his chanel as well. I am going to Panama in sept! I cant wait!