TexasKayakFisherman.com est. 2000

Kayak fishing the Lone Star State...

This was my first fishing trip for 2019 and boy was it an exhausting kayak fishing Trip. Last Sunday, the water in West Bay, TX was so swallow, I spent more time walking than fishing. The north wind in Texas coast can really push the water out of the Bay. However, it was still an amazing time and a good experience. The reason I say this is because sometimes its good to be out on your own so you can recharge for the week. I tried everything to get a hold of the a fish....but the fish Gods had other plans. Here are some pictures of the trip as well as a video. Better luck next time I guess!

https://youtu.be/r0k2jmhvQyY
Attachments
2019ToughestFishingtrip4.jpg
2019ToughestFishingtrip3.jpg
2019ToughestFishingtrip.jpg
Holy Hell! That Trinity fiasco was truly the worst fishing trip of my life. I had forgotten how many crude insults were levied at Shoffer & me for merely being lawyers! But that was many years ago.
Now that I'm older & grumpier, I wouldn't put up with that irritating crap. Jokes are OK, but insults anger me.
I would pound you quickly into hamburger. Especially that little turd Chicken. He'd be inert chicken salad. Any questions?
Tight lines & have a nice day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PINS 6-18

Cool pic of water transition! Too bad you didn't f[…]

Telephone poleing

As you come in as you feel the wave lifting the ba[…]

This evening is it. Prof. Salt will be here. If […]

Never do it! If your rope gets hung up on somethin[…]