Areas to launch near baytown

Btowncop21

Areas to launch near baytown

Post by Btowncop21 »

I just got my first kayak after owning boats my entire life. I live in baytown near trinity bay and was curious on areas within 45 minutes to launch for good fishing. This is going to be a lot different than the old bay boat so any help is appreciated. Thank you.
screwston420

Re: Areas to launch near baytown

Post by screwston420 »

roseland park, evergreen rd by the old golf course youll see on google maps...also black duck bay if u take 146 south feeder before fred hartman bridge and take the uturn on baytown side instead of taking bridge across you can put in along there... cedar bayou as well out towards thompsons bait camp, moccolum park and head north to spillway... fort anahuac park, wallisville lake dam... trinity island recreation center boat ramp near the fred hartman where you turn in for the marina on baytown side... then in laporte you got sylvan beach area and morgans point... seabrooks lagoons around the kemah bridge are about a 15 min drive... Cove, TX Gou Hole park boat ramp to fish lost and old river area.. watchout for the bullsharks there tho lol heres a link with launch spots..

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewe ... 04407&z=13
Chief Brody
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club

Re: Areas to launch near baytown

Post by Chief Brody »

Baytown Nature Center has several places to launch from, and in general its a safe place to leave your car. Do a search on tkf for BNC and there should be a couple of threads that show exactly where to launch.