Old town predator mk

Guyearnest

Old town predator mk

Post by Guyearnest »

I recently got a old town predator mk and the rudder system to lift it up and down with the handle on the right side of the seat. Well I'm having problems on finding anything of how it's suppose to be rigged up through the pulley I was wondering if anyone had this problem or knew how to fix it.
rbdavis3591

Re: Old town predator mk

Post by rbdavis3591 »

Have you checked out Old Town's installation guides and videos?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u87F6sebZSs

If needed I can take photos of my 2017 Predator MK rudder.
Guyearnest

Post by Guyearnest »

Yeah I've seen that video but the problem I am having is that my is that the whole rudder system is inside the hull and I can't see anything
rbdavis3591

Post by rbdavis3591 »

Guyearnest wrote:Yeah I've seen that video but the problem I am having is that my is that the whole rudder system is inside the hull and I can't see anything
I would recommend you email Old Town that manufactures the kayak at feedback@oldtowncanoe.com and ask them your questions.

I have emailed Old Town several times with questions and just last week asked a question about mounting a HDSI transducer on the motor console. Old Town responded with several possibilities and then after reading my replies provided me a solution that worked great so that I get my side imaging.