White bass fun

Yak Dog

White bass fun

Post by Yak Dog »

Got into some really nice white bass yesterday, the biggest being 2.3 lbs. and 16 3/4’’ long . I met up with a new fishing buddy from the area and he was very knowledgeable on the white bass experience. Together we caught 45 keepers and lost a ton of jigs . Hope to get out there again for round two. I tried to post pics but the site isn’t allowing it for some reason .
WoodsWaterSky

Re: RE: White bass fun

Post by WoodsWaterSky »

Yak Dog wrote:Got into some really nice white bass yesterday, the biggest being 2.3 lbs. and 16 3/4’’ long . I met up with a new fishing buddy from the area and he was very knowledgeable on the white bass experience. Together we caught 45 keepers and lost a ton of jigs . Hope to get out there again for round two. I tried to post pics but the site isn’t allowing it for some reason .
Good to hear. Got into a bunch of em yesterday myself with a buddy. Brought home 2 limits, and caught approximately 90. Ended the day catching them un an ultralight. That's a lot of fun.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Kayak buddy

Re: White bass fun

Post by Kayak buddy »

Were did u go?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
WoodsWaterSky

Post by WoodsWaterSky »

I have been going to the North end of Conroe and San Jacinto River. Other recent spots have been Whiterock Creek and Harmon Creek. Catchin fish at all of them, but having to work for them. Water clarity is going down the drain with all this rain and lots of new trash and debris finding it's way into the tributaries.

WoodsWaterSky

Re: RE: Re: White bass fun

Post by WoodsWaterSky »

Kayak buddy wrote:Were did u go?

I have been going to the North end of Conroe and San Jacinto River. Other recent spots have been Whiterock Creek and Harmon Creek. Catchin fish at all of them, but having to work for them. Water clarity is going down the drain with all this rain and lots of new trash and debris finding it's way into the tributaries.

Kayak buddy

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: White bass fun

Post by Kayak buddy »

WoodsWaterSky wrote:
Kayak buddy wrote:Were did u go?

Thanks

Yak Dog

Post by Yak Dog »

We fished the creek In Summerville, water was muddy from the lake and up into the creek. The guys said the water is usually not like that. We did have some rain in the previous days, but again we had a good time. I still can’t pics to post
WoodsWaterSky

Post by WoodsWaterSky »

Yep, the water is getting really dirty as a result of all the rain. High pool levels, high creeks and rivers, low tides, high temps, low temps... Hell of a year already..

Ron Mc
TKF 5000 Club
TKF 5000 Club

Post by Ron Mc »

Yak Dog wrote:We fished the creek In Summerville, water was muddy from the lake and up into the creek. The guys said the water is usually not like that. We did have some rain in the previous days, but again we had a good time. I still can’t pics to post
Try uploading your photos to Imgur or Postimage
Tinkerkayak

Re: RE: White bass fun

Post by Tinkerkayak »

Yak Dog wrote:Got into some really nice white bass yesterday, the biggest being 2.3 lbs. and 16 3/4’’ long . I met up with a new fishing buddy from the area and he was very knowledgeable on the white bass experience. Together we caught 45 keepers and lost a ton of jigs . Hope to get out there again for round two. I tried to post pics but the site isn’t allowing it for some reason .
Where?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk