Re: I want to improve!

Post by Blue Devil 7 »

You tell 'em Tobin! :dance:
TroutSupport.com
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Post by TroutSupport.com »

Actually Blue Devil... you tell them! what have you gotten out of them brotha. They don't listen to me other than thinking I'm some low like dvd salesman.
TroutSupport.com
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Thank you BlueD, but aactually Blue Devil... you tell them! what have you gotten out of them brotha. They don't listen to me other than thinking I'm some dvd salesman.
MobyYack
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club
Location: On the road between Humble & Galveston - Aboard the Pequod - Just below Cpt. Ahab's knee

Post by MobyYack »

My thumb fell asleep

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk
lahai1dj

Post by lahai1dj »

Warren Buffet said "[with Trout Support DVDs], price is what you pay, value is what you get"
lagavulin62

Post by lagavulin62 »

I'm going out for Thai food. Anyone care to join?
kickingback
TKF 5000 Club
TKF 5000 Club

Post by kickingback »

Tobin, thanks for the free tips and information. I for one use and appreciate it even if there are some that don't. Never mind them. They are the new breed that think they know it all and show their asses quite often and don't know when to stop. So sad.
Cudaman, since you started this post and asked the questions I think you have been answered before your post was hi-jacked by a smart-ass. Good luck Sir!
UncleTomahawk

Post by UncleTomahawk »

Haha man i really didn't expect all of that. But thank you to all who gave advice I really just want to be a better fisherman. I will apply the tips and advice and update
Dc1211

Post by Dc1211 »

The title of the post is "I want to improve" the people recommending the Troutsupport DVDS are not trying to sell DVDs they are trying to help the OP. The price of the DVDs are minor compared to the knowledge that you get from them. No one could possibly type out all of the info you get from the DVDs and the visuals that Tobin provides are invaluable so if someone really wants to improve we are doing them a favor by recommending TS.

Thanks Tobin For all the work you put in to help people catch fish!!!!!!!!!!!
MobyYack
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club
Location: On the road between Humble & Galveston - Aboard the Pequod - Just below Cpt. Ahab's knee

Post by MobyYack »

Both Tobin and a moderator were kind enough to PM me with weak threats but neither had the balls to reply to my PM to them. Let me know if yall want me to post the screenshots. net nanny that, you old fart. I could care less about you banning me, I have facebook which gets 10X more traffic.

If people can recommend a DVD, why cant I NOT recommend it without two pages of jerks (or circle-jerkers?) bashing me? This is America, jack. Im entitled to my opinion:

I think the DVD sucks, but then again the bootleg version may be different from the "paid for" copy, I dont know.....

This website is not legit at all; im disappointed after all the positives I took.
Last edited by MobyYack on Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MobyYack
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by MobyYack »

lahai1dj wrote:Warren Buffet said "[with Trout Support DVDs], price is what you pay, value is what you get"
^^this
MobyYack
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by MobyYack »

MobyYack wrote:i thought the point of this website was to share ideas not sell dvds
^^this is the original opinion that caused 2 pages of peepee hurting
MobyYack
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by MobyYack »

Bump

TroutSupport.com
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

MobyYack wrote:
lahai1dj wrote:Warren Buffet said "[with Trout Support DVDs], price is what you pay, value is what you get"
^^this
First of all, let's address this "weak threat". I sent you a PM and said quote "Can I help you with anything?" You replied, "Not if its going to cost me money". I said "oh it's costing you something, but not money" you kept sending antagonizing messages and I just don't have time for that ... you think that is a weak threat? LOL.. .Someone offers you help and you think it's a weak threat? f'n comical! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Also, you misinterpreted the above quote.. here' what he really meant. see below PM..
Warren Buffet said "[with Trout Support DVDs], price is what you pay, value is what you get"
Attachments
Screen Shot 2017-08-22 at 8.08.37 AM.png
MobyYack
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Re: RE: Re: I want to improve!

Post by MobyYack »

TroutSupport.com wrote:
MobyYack wrote:
^^this
First of all, let's address this "weak threat". I sent you a PM and said quote "Can I help you with anything?" You replied, "Not if its going to cost me money". I said "oh it's costing you something, but not money" you kept sending antagonizing messages and I just don't have time for that ... you think that is a weak threat? LOL.. .Someone offers you help and you think it's a weak threat? f'n comical! Image Image Image Image

Also, you misinterpreted the above quote.. here' what he really meant. see below PM..
You said it cost me more than money, I asked you what did it cost me? That's a threat huh?

MobyYack
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by MobyYack »

Bump

MobyYack
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by MobyYack »

Bump

TroutSupport.com
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

You know, there are other keys on the keyboard... really....

and what exactly are you bumping? the fact that you publicly admit to holding a have a bootlegged copy... that's smart. Or the fact that you mis interpreted lahai1dj post about Warren buffet.. Bump away brotha.

It's like you got mad at everyone for recommending the same topwater . "All you guys say spook jr's are the best; there are other topwaters; Ya'll suck.. blah blah blah" Sounds more like an episode of Southpark.
People were just giving their honest unbiased opinion.

What is 'bump' anyway? isn't that an irregular growth or something?

"irregular growth" there, now more people will see it and I'll win... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
MobyYack
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by MobyYack »

You also won a boat and a trailer! Congratulations. Bump

This is silly; painfully obvious that you are using this website as a marketing platform for your product. There is a section on TKF for that.

MobyYack
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by MobyYack »

Bump

MobyYack
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by MobyYack »

Over 1000 views now. That's gotta be bad for business

TroutSupport.com
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Yes, I'm a sponsor of the board; Something I pay to do. I do use this board as a marketing platform. Yes. YES YES!!!

Now what you are insinuating is something entirely different. You're insinuating that I pay, sponsor, or otherwise give reach around's to these guys and gals on this board so they tell everyone to get my products.

Dear TKF users....
Please come forward if I have giving you any money or goods or blowjobs in exchange for you telling tkfr's on this board to buy my DVDs.

Oh wait.. I'm soooo busted. I gave 2 - 4 packs to Jedi's "Hero's on the water " event for those girls that served to be totally rigged out. I gave another guy 15 packs of lures the other day without him even asking.. what was that for, because he's doing a hero's on the water event in a couple weeks and I love those who serve and try to do my part to give back. He didn't ask me for them. He had already started fishing my lure and started telling people about it... Fuck me for being generous. oh wait, I don't even think he's ever on this board any more, was still worth it just to see those girls get those yaks and the DVDs and be able to publicly thank them for their service. Let's see I donated a 4 pack to a little girls dad so he could raise money to send her to some camp she wanted to go to. He's not on this board either. I gave a couple of different fishing guides DVD packs when they stepped on stingrays and hand to pay out of pocket. They raffled the DVDs to help pay for their medical expenses. I made so much money off of that.. wait.. shit I gave away $250 and probably never got anything back from it. So I suck at this whole sponsorship marketing thing (tongue in cheek of course).

Would you like me to bring up the other about 100 or so guys that have told people on this board that the DVDS and products are good.. hell it might be more than that. You think I can afford to sponsor all these people and use this board like that?

You want me to go count post where I've added in extremely helpful content to this board, stuff that isn't even on my DVDs? It's gonna be in the thousands.. or the times I've talked publicly and given away DVDs to the groups that I talked to? Like various CCA groups and Pack.

Thank you for un-earthing this landslide discovery, a paid sponsor actually marketing by helping his fellow man and being generous to those in his community.

here's what you should say next below -
"I can't believe you'd do this for a living".. Me, fucking, neither. I'm making about a teachers salary or less. There's that one joke about the IRS man and the fishing boat captain. IRS agent comes up to the boat captain and says "Sir, theere's some discrepancy on your taxes with your employs; Can you clarify for me some things so we can get this straight" The captain says "well I have one deckhand and he works 8 hours a day and I pay him$15 and hour and give him cigarette break and a place to stay when needed. Agent looks at the filing and says "we have him accounted for". The captain says.. " and I have this retard also, that works 18 hours a day for a couple bucks an hour; I run him ragged and underpay him but sometimes I let him sleep with the wife to make up for it". The agent can't believe the honesty and says "that's him, can I talk to him so I can get to the bottom of this?" the boat captain says " Can I help You?, you're looking at him"

What else you want to know?
Keep bumping this thread.. this may be the single best marketing thread for me; Ever.
MobyYack
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by MobyYack »

... this may be the single best example of your true character; Ever

MobyYack
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by MobyYack »

You're not supposed to say "retard" anymore....that not PC

MobyYack
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by MobyYack »

Bump