TexasKayakFisherman.com est. 2000

Kayak fishing the Lone Star State...

Kayaks and related gear for Sale
By s7068m
The Boonedox T-Bone Bed Extender adjusts to accommodate all stock truck bed heights and is wide enough to support up to 2 kayaks or canoes comfortably. The Boonedox T-Bone Bed Extender is an adjustable truck bed extender made from aircraft grade aluminum. Fits any 2 inch receiver and it also comes with four pads.
Attachments
IMG_0989.jpg
20170203_084821.jpg
20170203_084817.jpg
By Bradleto
I already have one, too, but I wanted to vouch for the great effectiveness of the T-Bone Bed Extender. It eliminated the need for using a trailer in my case. And, the thing snaps together with ease, carries a kayak firmly and securely. Once you get to your fishing destination, it takes just a matter of a minute or two to pull it off and store it inside your vehicle . . . if you are concerned about theft.

Anyway, if the price is right, someone ought to snap this up. Solidly built, not much of anything to break . . . sort of like a barbell plate where a used one is as good as a new one. Save some money for something else.

Brad
By pdmarty
This time is being sold by a buddy of mine. I can tell you he lives in the DFW metroplex. South of Dallas. We have used this in the past and it's pretty awesome item at a very fair price. Best of luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Price reduced to 1650! https://uploads.t[…]

Sunday Beach Camping Trip

Wow, epic trip. When my wee ones get a little big[…]

2015 Hobie Outback

2015 Hobie Outback for sale, link to craigslist co[…]

Kayak Wars team

Ladies and Gentlemen, Our Kayak Wars team "Th[…]