anybody duck hunt east of houston?

Cruisin_Cuda
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club
Location: Cypress, Tx- Earth JK Cruise, Urban Camo JK Cuda 14, Camo Hobie Outback

anybody duck hunt east of houston?

Post by Cruisin_Cuda »

sent in my "appy" to hopefully get a blind spot over there this year and wanted to see if anybody else here does the same? 1st rule of fight club is we don't talk about fight club, but anyone who hunts there will know where i'm talking about. i'm really wanting to ask about launching a kayak from a certain area, (mainly worried about break-ins). also wouldn't be opposed to getting a hunting buddy either since my old one has other priorities these days lol.
Chief Brody
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club

Re: anybody duck hunt east of houston?

Post by Chief Brody »

I imagine lots of guys will sign up to be hunting buddy's with a guy named 'cruisinsexy'...
Milkjug
TKF 4000 Club
TKF 4000 Club

Post by Milkjug »

Lol, quit changing your name kid.

No, I think I know the shot-out area you speak of. Good luck with both endeavors.

Really surprised me seeing a duck huntin post this early. Normally the noobs and Internet scouters don't get fired up until early teal.
Cruisin_Cuda
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club
Location: Cypress, Tx- Earth JK Cruise, Urban Camo JK Cuda 14, Camo Hobie Outback

Post by Cruisin_Cuda »

Haha, I have a Jackson cruise and a sexy shad coosa hd. And to milk jug, I'm nowhere near a kid or a noob, mainly trying to see if anyone has had trouble leaving their truck in a certain area.
FishDFly

Post by FishDFly »

sent in my "appy" to hopefully get a blind spot over there this year and wanted to see if anybody else here does the same? 1st rule of fight club is we don't talk about fight club, but anyone who hunts there will know where i'm talking about. i'm really wanting to ask about launching a kayak from a certain area, (mainly worried about break-ins). also wouldn't be opposed to getting a hunting buddy either since my old one has other priorities these days lol.

What is an "appy"?

"1st rule of fight club is we don't talk about fight club, but anyone who hunts there will know where i'm talking about"

Could you talk in plain English, what is a fight club?????????????????????????????????? and why would a person go to a fight club to duck hunt??????????????????????????
Cruisin_Cuda
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Post by Cruisin_Cuda »

i speak english just fine 8) and the fight club stuff was referencing the movie and the golden rule online to not name hunting areas. when people name areas online the internet potlickers will show up in full force. also the "appy" is also just something to not make it obvious where i'm referring to. anyone who hunts this area should be smart enough to know what it means since they would also send it in.
Milkjug
TKF 4000 Club
TKF 4000 Club

Post by Milkjug »

Could I get a "W" please?
Cruisin_Cuda
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Post by Cruisin_Cuda »

milkjug, what does that even mean? at first you come off as joking but now you're just being an @$$. get a life and get bent....
MobyYack
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club
Location: On the road between Humble & Galveston - Aboard the Pequod - Just below Cpt. Ahab's knee

Post by MobyYack »

CruisinSexyHD wrote:milkjug, what does that even mean? at first you come off as joking but now you're just being an @$$. get a life and get bent....
lol milkjug at it again
Milkjug
TKF 4000 Club
TKF 4000 Club

Post by Milkjug »

Sorry kid :mrgreen:

Best of luck with the internet scouting.
Cruisin_Cuda
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Post by Cruisin_Cuda »

Milkjug wrote:Sorry kid :mrgreen:

Best of luck with the internet scouting.
how is asking for experience with break ins on vehicles internet scouting? i'm about sick of your smart ass comments. i hope every noob in houston floods your spot over there in pierce marsh. hopefully i'll run into you and you can see how much of a kid i am. once again get bent....
clebba

Post by clebba »

Ole Milkjug. Any time there is a post about duck hunting, Milkjug comments with " internet scouting". We should rename him Groot or Hodor. Just ignore him, unfortunately though, he won't go away.
Cruisin_Cuda
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Post by Cruisin_Cuda »

clebba wrote:Ole Milkjug. Any time there is a post about duck hunting, Milkjug comments with " internet scouting". We should rename him Groot or Hodor. Just ignore him, unfortunately though, he won't go away.
just got the email this morning that i was drawn so i'll have a blind this year. it looks like some serious scouting time between now and august! i haven't blocked many but i did block him since he's not worth going to jail over... i just don't know who he thinks he is calling people lazy, and newbs, and kids, etc when he has no idea who he's talking to. the problem is all these keyboard commandos who are safe behind the computers and they'd never say half the things they type to someone's face.
clebba

Post by clebba »

That's pretty much why I quit looking at message boards. Too many people like him that only want to brag or rag. But I guess here in Texas, if you find some good public place to hunt or fish, everyone does want to jump on them and over hunt/fish them.
artman23

Post by artman23 »

I duck hunt plenty, mainly public, never out of my kayak, but I am interested in trying it. Let me know if you need partner in crime.
Cruisin_Cuda
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Post by Cruisin_Cuda »

artman23 wrote:I duck hunt plenty, mainly public, never out of my kayak, but I am interested in trying it. Let me know if you need partner in crime.
sent you a pm
Piscator
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club

Post by Piscator »

How do you scout for ducks that are not here yet?
Cruisin_Cuda
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Post by Cruisin_Cuda »

Piscator wrote:How do you scout for ducks that are not here yet?
Just looking for spots in an area that are huntable. they make you pick your spot before the ducks start getting here :(
Spoonbill

Post by Spoonbill »

I probably will be building my blind this weekend and next.

Good luck this season!
Cruisin_Cuda
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Post by Cruisin_Cuda »

Spoonbill wrote:I probably will be building my blind this weekend and next.

Good luck this season!
you too spoon! i figured out the parking situation which was the main goal of this post, and i'll be out there tomorrow too. my blind is easy to set up so it'll be quick.