West Texas Tournament Series

DesertYakker

West Texas Tournament Series

Post by DesertYakker »

Hey Guys, if you are on Facebook, join the group K.A.W.T. (Kayak Anglers of West Texas) and we are going to start doing monthly tournament series. Check out my page (Brandon Utley) or my friend Chewy Linton for more details.

PLEASE READ AND SHARE.
West Texas Anglers Only.
Alright so I got the FACTS on how the TourneyX series will work! IT'S VERY SIMPLE.
WE WILL START OCT 15TH TILL NOV.14TH. IT WILL BE LIKE THIS EVERY MONTH. 15TH TO 14TH
I will personally be the Tourney coordinator and judge of the Tourney. What I need from you guys FIRST is this:
1. Who's all interested!??
2.How much are we willing to pay to compete in a monthly tournament?
3.How you guys wanna payout. (Ex. Top 3 and Big bass. Or........
You will pay into a pay pal account that I create. I WILL MAKE NO MONEY OFF DOING THIS!!!!!!! I'M volunteering my time to bring West Texas a great Tourney series that WE control.
Please share with all your fishing buddies!
MORE ANGLERS WE HAVE THE MORE MONEY THAT CAN BE WON. Lemme know. Casey Billingsley Mike Anders Fishing Brandon Utley
The success of this lies in OUR HANDS as KAWT page members.
IMPORTANT!!!!To clarify tourney X charges a small fee monthly because they own the format. It's $45 a each monthly tourney,but that allows us to fish as a region and not have to leave home. Then payPal charges their typical percentage I will take that right off the top!!!! I'll never see it,but in order to have tournaments this is the only way to do it. There is no other way. Hundreds of other Anglers and organizations are using tourney X format. It's not like we're the only ones test driving it. Tourney X makes this possible. $45 per tournament is nothing. That's only $5 per Angler if we only get 9 Anglers sign up. I don't care how the fee is paid I would hope we can get more than 9 Anglers.

Let me know if any of you guys are interested. Should be fun.
Slayton

Re: West Texas Tournament Series

Post by Slayton »

Beat me to it.

Rusty Slayton
nmYAK4fish

Re: West Texas Tournament Series

Post by nmYAK4fish »

I dont have Facebook... but this is definitely a cool deal for West Texas yakkers!