Anyone fishin this weekend?

DesertYakker

Anyone fishin this weekend?

Post by DesertYakker »

Hey Guys,

Got some new 2013 Coosa's that should be here tomorrow. Wanted to see if anyone was fishing somewhere this weekend. I have applied for 2-3 permits to go fish at Baker's crossing this weekend on the Devil's river but they still haven't called me back to let me know if I can both put in AND take out at Baker's Crossing. :roll: Figured I would at least put a back up plan together if I get denied and I try to hit Pandale or somewhere on the Concho. Both of my friends have cancelled on me at the last minute, anyone wanna go? I got a truck and a few spare yaks. Maybe we could split the gas and go somewhere else. I dunno, got the fever and gotta get out here for the weekend. Any takers :?: Feel free to text me on my cell at 432-349-6212.
Aggroman
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Re: Anyone fishin this weekend?

Post by Aggroman »

Wish I could go Brandon, but I had my time on the water the last few days. No more time off for a while. Good luck where ever you go.

Scott
NoFshnDaBuket
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club
Location: Where the grass does not grow, rain does not fall, and my fishing gear collects dust.

Post by NoFshnDaBuket »

Wish I could go, I am here in Odessa but the weekend is already booked with a basketball tournament for my daughter.
badcuda

Post by badcuda »

bad weekend for me also,but i would like to know what happens on the devil deal,was wondering what you were going to do with your vehicle if putting in and out at bakers.
DesertYakker

Post by DesertYakker »

Well, the Devil's River reservation center did call me back FINALLY and told me that I could not put in and take out Bakers Crossing even for a day trip. That Bakers Crossing is a put in only spot and that taking out would be "Trespassing". :roll: So much for my favorite fishing spot re-opening. :cry:
badcuda

Post by badcuda »

thats what i figured from all the reading on the permits,put in only!