A Few Days Off

Aggroman
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

A Few Days Off

Post by Aggroman »

I was able to break free from work and finally got on the water. Tuesday was spent just chilling out on the lake with the bass boat. Weather was perfect, nice and calm. Sat out listening to Pink Floyd and chunkin a few lures.

All was quiet until this giant kept making passes for over an hour. Some kind of training. A few times it seemed I could reach up and touch the tail.

Skunked again for the 10th time. I'm convinced there are no fish in the lake. Actually it's me not know how to fish lakes. I'm a river man.

Wednesday was windy but wanted to get out in the canoe and hit the river not the lake. Beautiful day on the South Concho. Third cast of the day and caught this beauty. Went right over 3 pounds.

I ended up with 5 for the day, but the other 4 were under 12 inches. Just glad to be on the water and wash that skunk off.

Have fun,
Scott
NoFshnDaBuket
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club
Location: Where the grass does not grow, rain does not fall, and my fishing gear collects dust.

Re: A Few Days Off

Post by NoFshnDaBuket »

Nice pics Aggro.
DesertYakker

Re: A Few Days Off

Post by DesertYakker »

I feel the same way when I am in a lake, almost bought a bass boat myself, but I am a die hard river guy. Less places for the fish to hide :wink: