Wrestling Match In Odessa January 12th, 2013

NoFshnDaBuket
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club
Location: Where the grass does not grow, rain does not fall, and my fishing gear collects dust.

Wrestling Match In Odessa January 12th, 2013

Post by NoFshnDaBuket »

I thought I would post this up on here for any who may be interested.

The J.B. Hood Junior High School Girls and Boys Athletics Booster Clubs along with Old School Wrestling will be presenting a wrestling event on January 12, 2013.

The proceedes from the event go to both booster clubs for the kids.

When January 12 7 p.m.
Where John B. Hood Junoir High in Odessa
Prices $15.00 general admission and $20.00 ring side, tickets on sale at Endless Horizons on Andrews Hwy. in Odessa.

On the card for the night is Micky James(WWE Diva/TNA Wrestling) vs. Star, Bad A$$ Billy Gunn(WWE/TNA Wrestling) vs. Jastin (sorry his last name escapes me right now). Plus 4 more matches.

If you need anymore info shoot me a pm and I will find out the answers to what ever questions you may have.

Thanks

Brian
Last edited by NoFshnDaBuket on Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Barnacle Bill
TKF 10,000 Club
TKF 10,000 Club

Re: Wrestling Match In Odessa January 12th, 2013

Post by Barnacle Bill »

I wonder if they'll let amateurs wrestle on the card.... I've been jonesing for my classic Ivan Putsky Iron Claw fix.... I could lead into it with my famous Jimmy Super Fly Snuka Off-The-Top-Rope-Turnbuckle-Super-Jackknife-1/2 Twist-Beat-Down-Jam... Now I just need an unsuspecting victim to whoop up on for 5 minutes... One not aware of my athletic prowess in the ring... Now to come up with a snazzy wrestlin' name... The Masked Terp... The Iron Shadow.... The Gray Ghost.... The Devil's Sweat...
NoFshnDaBuket
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club
Location: Where the grass does not grow, rain does not fall, and my fishing gear collects dust.

Post by NoFshnDaBuket »

Barnacle Bill wrote:I wonder if they'll let amateurs wrestle on the card.... I've been jonesing for my classic Ivan Putsky Iron Claw fix.... I could lead into it with my famous Jimmy Super Fly Snuka Off-The-Top-Rope-Turnbuckle-Super-Jackknife-1/2 Twist-Beat-Down-Jam... Now I just need an unsuspecting victim to whoop up on for 5 minutes... One not aware of my athletic prowess in the ring... Now to come up with a snazzy wrestlin' name... The Masked Terp... The Iron Shadow.... The Gray Ghost.... The Devil's Sweat...
Captain Picnic Table?
Barnacle Bill
TKF 10,000 Club
TKF 10,000 Club

Post by Barnacle Bill »

NoFshnDaBuket wrote:
Barnacle Bill wrote:I wonder if they'll let amateurs wrestle on the card.... I've been jonesing for my classic Ivan Putsky Iron Claw fix.... I could lead into it with my famous Jimmy Super Fly Snuka Off-The-Top-Rope-Turnbuckle-Super-Jackknife-1/2 Twist-Beat-Down-Jam... Now I just need an unsuspecting victim to whoop up on for 5 minutes... One not aware of my athletic prowess in the ring... Now to come up with a snazzy wrestlin' name... The Masked Terp... The Iron Shadow.... The Gray Ghost.... The Devil's Sweat...
Captain Picnic Table?

Doesn't sound very lethal...
Bigrock
TKF 6000 Club
TKF 6000 Club

Post by Bigrock »

I love wrestling (or properly...wrastlin')...but I draw the line at female mud wrestling...as in...that's all I'll watch. :wink: :D :D :D

Good luck with the fundraiser Nofish!!!
Barnacle Bill
TKF 10,000 Club
TKF 10,000 Club

Post by Barnacle Bill »

Bigrock wrote:I love wrestling (or properly...wrastlin')...but I draw the line at female mud wrestling...as in...that's all I'll watch. :wink: :D :D :D

Good luck with the fundraiser Nofish!!!

Hmmm.. It seems to me that I heard a story about you watching Aggroman mud wrestle a 50 year old nun... So it wasn't ALL female mud wrestling, now was it?.. hmmm??...
NoFshnDaBuket
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by NoFshnDaBuket »

BB what about Nacho Libre?

Thanks Bigrock, I think we will do ok, so far we have had a big response from the commnity here. We will see how it turns out. Thought I would post it on the West Texas forum to see if some of the guys close to here wanted some cheap entertainment other than the OT forum. :D
Barnacle Bill
TKF 10,000 Club
TKF 10,000 Club

Post by Barnacle Bill »

HOLY SMOKIN' HOTTIE, BATMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is THIS the Micky James that you're talking about that will be wrestling???

Whoooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa mamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Roowwwwwwwwwrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ffffffffftttttttttttttttttttttt rowwwwwwwwrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Ruf... Rufrufruf...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...

TKF FIELD TRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WARM UP THE TRUCK, BIGROCK!! START TYPING UP A NOTE TO MISS WORK AGGROMAN!!! TELL MAMA THAT YOU'RE GONNA BE BUSY THAT NIGHT NOFSH!!!

ROOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I'm gonna wrastle that girl to the ground!!!!

ooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
NoFshnDaBuket
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by NoFshnDaBuket »

I might want to post this in OT too. Due to the fact there may be some who are out here working in the area from other parts of the state who don't have access the WT forum.
NoFshnDaBuket
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by NoFshnDaBuket »

Barnacle Bill wrote:HOLY SMOKIN' HOTTIE, BATMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is THIS the Micky James that you're talking about that will be wrestling???

Whoooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa mamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Roowwwwwwwwwrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ffffffffftttttttttttttttttttttt rowwwwwwwwrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Ruf... Rufrufruf...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...

TKF FIELD TRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WARM UP THE TRUCK, BIGROCK!! START TYPING UP A NOTE TO MISS WORK AGGROMAN!!! TELL MAMA THAT YOU'RE GONNA BE BUSY THAT NIGHT NOFSH!!!

ROOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I'm gonna wrastle that girl to the ground!!!!

ooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
I wondered how long it was going to take before someone Googled a pic. I was letting the suspense build up for you guys. To answer the question YESSSSS THAT IS WHO I AM TALKING ABOUT.

Momma knows I will be busy I have to work crowd control in the gym where Momma is working the concessions stand.
Bigrock
TKF 6000 Club
TKF 6000 Club

Post by Bigrock »

I retract my previous statement (No Nofish, I STILL wish you luck in the fundraiser) about where I draw the line on wrastlin'. I moved it back just a wee bit. :D :D :D
NoFshnDaBuket
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by NoFshnDaBuket »

Bigrock wrote:I retract my previous statement (No Nofish, I STILL wish you luck in the fundraiser) about where I draw the line on wrastlin'. I moved it back just a wee bit. :D :D :D
:lol: :lol: :lol:
After BB posted the pics I thought you might change your mind.
Barnacle Bill
TKF 10,000 Club
TKF 10,000 Club

Post by Barnacle Bill »

Come on Bigrock! We can get us some wrastlin' masks and take her in a tag team battle Royale!!!

Bigrock and Barnacle Bill - The Breathtakingly Handsome Chiseled Bodied Redneck Dynamic Duo Of Doom!! or......... BABBTBHCBRDDOD!!!
NoFshnDaBuket
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by NoFshnDaBuket »

They will be selling mask there if you forget yours. :lol:
Barnacle Bill
TKF 10,000 Club
TKF 10,000 Club

Post by Barnacle Bill »

NoFshnDaBuket wrote:They will be selling mask there if you forget yours. :lol:

What about thongs? Will I have to bring my own thong (I have several to choose from) or will they be selling those there too?
NoFshnDaBuket
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by NoFshnDaBuket »

Barnacle Bill wrote:

What about thongs? Will I have to bring my own thong (I have several to choose from) or will they be selling those there too?
Not sure I think you have to supply your own but remember this is for KIDS.
Barnacle Bill
TKF 10,000 Club
TKF 10,000 Club

Post by Barnacle Bill »

NoFshnDaBuket wrote:
Barnacle Bill wrote:

Not sure I think you have to supply your own but remember this is for KIDS.

Ah, yep.. That means I'll have to wear one with tassels.. I don't want to appear rude or inappropriate...
NoFshnDaBuket
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by NoFshnDaBuket »

Bill you should have came to the wrestling match. I am still drooling from meeting Mickey James. The pics do no justice you have got to see her in person!!!!
Barnacle Bill
TKF 10,000 Club
TKF 10,000 Club

Post by Barnacle Bill »

NoFshnDaBuket wrote:Bill you should have came to the wrestling match. I am still drooling from meeting Mickey James. The pics do no justice you have got to see her in person!!!!

Sorry amigo, around December 1st I got hit with the flu (yes, I had a flu shot)... Then I got bronchitis and pneumonia.... Thought I had beaten it over Christmas but the pneumonia came back with a vengeance... I get to find out at 2 p.m. today if they're going to stick me in the hospital for a couple o' days... :shock: :shock: I hope they don't because there are a couple of nurses here that would be looking forward to sticking me with sharp things..
NoFshnDaBuket
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by NoFshnDaBuket »

Barnacle Bill wrote:
NoFshnDaBuket wrote:Bill you should have came to the wrestling match. I am still drooling from meeting Mickey James. The pics do no justice you have got to see her in person!!!!

Sorry amigo, around December 1st I got hit with the flu (yes, I had a flu shot)... Then I got bronchitis and pneumonia.... Thought I had beaten it over Christmas but the pneumonia came back with a vengeance... I get to find out at 2 p.m. today if they're going to stick me in the hospital for a couple o' days... :shock: :shock: I hope they don't because there are a couple of nurses here that would be looking forward to sticking me with sharp things..
Sorry to hear that Bill. I hope you get to feeling better soon.

As an actual status for the event. The girls booster club (us) had enough in sponsors to cover our expenses and then about $3000 extra in donations. Then we made almost $5000 in our half of the tickets and concessions so the girls booster made around an $8000 profit. The boys however did not fare as well no sponsors caused them to break even on the expenses.

As far as a mental image of Ms. James. Take the last photo you attached above change the pattern of the top to flannel, change her bottoms to really short daisey dukes, and add cowboy boots.