Pervert encounter while BTB

lawman

Pervert encounter while BTB

Post by lawman »

My wife and I went to PINS on 9-17-12 so I could do a little BTB. I made it out about 300 yards and my wife stayed on the beach and started surf fishing. While I was out there there I noticed a silver dodge ram pull up behind my truck where my wife was fishing. I could see the driver exit his vehicle and approach my truck. My wife then began to wave her arms at the man. While she was doing this the guy walks closer to my truck. My great dane mix dog which was in the cab of my truck then somehow squeezed through my back window which is about 1'X1' wide and commenced to chase the man back to his truck. The guy then turned his truck around quickly and left toward the beach entrance. I paddled back to shore and asked my wife what was going on. She told me that the guy was completely naked and had a plastic bag in front of his junk. He asked her if she wanted what was in the bag then lifted the bag up. That's when the dog went after him (wish she would have caught him and ate what was in the bag). So after about 5 minutes I was able to get my kayak on the truck and everything tied down. I tried to find the guy and flagged down a park ranger who advised me that they had just stopped the guy. They tried for a while to find him but they couldn't, guess he left the area. They have his name and all his information and my wife was able to identify a picture of him so hopefully they will pursue charges against him.

Moral of the story, always carry a gun or a great dane.
generalnotes

Re: Pervert encounter while BTB

Post by generalnotes »

That's just frighteningly wrong! Hope the sicko gets his in jail. (but he'd probably enjoy it) :evil:
PhuKing

Post by PhuKing »

Should of hook he's junk and reel as fast as she can! Crazys everywhere!!
bigfost
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Post by bigfost »

That would just be another day at the beach at McFaddin.
Mythman
TKF 10,000 Club
TKF 10,000 Club
Location: Cypress.......watching the weather to go BTB fishing!

Post by Mythman »

bigfost wrote:That would just be another day at the beach at McFaddin.
Hey man, he must have wandered down from the Nude Beach at McFaddin Wildlife Refuge...........now you got some idea of the obstacles we encounter when we go fishing.

Beside having nudes to contend with, we now got the ghost of a poor lady who was shot to death on our beach. :cry:

I'm telling you, you got to have resolve to fish BTB at McFaddin. :roll:
jsuber

Post by jsuber »

But what did you catch?
Jolly Roger
TKF 10,000 Club
TKF 10,000 Club

Post by Jolly Roger »

Who let FlaFish out unsupervised?????
Johninaustin
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by Johninaustin »

#1 reason I never let the wife walk alone down the beach at PINS.
fishgutz

Post by fishgutz »

Glad it turned out ok.........That's crazy...
You know that 'tard wouldn't have stopped if you were on the beach ....
That's why my wife packs and is ok with it
chrismunn

Post by chrismunn »

and this is why i leave my peice with my girl while im out and she's on the beach..... WTF dude?!?!
lawman

Post by lawman »

I only ended up fishing for about an hour but there was baitfish everywhere and fish hitting the baitfish. I was trolling a ribbon fish and casting with a light spinning rod I use for trout. I had three fish break off the spinning rod using spoons and rattle traps (The one I actually got close to the yak looked like a big smack but couldn't really tell). I would have done pretty good if I had been able to fish longer and had a bigger casting rod with me. Oh well, next time.

My wife had a gun in the truck but the guy was chased away by the dog before she could have gotten to it.
MONSTER
TKF 4000 Club
TKF 4000 Club

Post by MONSTER »

I would be furious. Glad nothing more happened, but who knows how much further someone like this would have pushed things if nobody else was around.
Troutless
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club

Post by Troutless »

X2 on what Bigfost and MM said, It's a Circus out there. That's why I have a 45, because my dog is too small.
deputydawg

Post by deputydawg »

I wish I would have come across that situation! He would have had a REALLY bad day!!!!
Cadiyak Sam
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club
Location: Central Texas, Galveston// Manta Ray 11// Jackson CUDA// Team Turtle Head

Post by Cadiyak Sam »

Welp, time to bring the deer rifle with me while BTBing.
generalnotes

Post by generalnotes »

Cadiyak Sam wrote:Welp, time to bring the deer rifle with me while BTBing.
Do ya think you can make a 1/4 mile shot while in a kayak? I say RPG's
MrTexasFreedom

Post by MrTexasFreedom »

We've got a kook like this in Austin who rides around neighborhoods on a bicycle with just a dixie cup over his ding-dong. People call the cops on him all the time, but they never arrest him because he's technically not naked in public. He's being a jerk by walking the edge of the fine line of the definition of indecent exposure.

Approaching the woman on the beach like that is threatening and frightening. I am so glad the dog was on hand to dispatch this piece of garbage. From the description of this scenario it sounds like he's also trying to milk a technicality allowing him to act like a jerk. He's carefully avoiding crossing the line allowing people to legally shoot him, too.

If you do see him out and about, don't shoot him unless his actions warrant it according to the law. Sadly, I suspect he's going to stay just shy of that, though.

--mtf
Johninaustin
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by Johninaustin »

MrTexasFreedom wrote:We've got a kook like this in Austin who rides around neighborhoods on a bicycle with just a dixie cup over his ding-dong. People call the cops on him all the time, but they never arrest him because he's technically not naked in public. He's being a jerk by walking the edge of the fine line of the definition of indecent exposure.

Approaching the woman on the beach like that is threatening and frightening. I am so glad the dog was on hand to dispatch this piece of garbage. From the description of this scenario it sounds like he's also trying to milk a technicality allowing him to act like a jerk. He's carefully avoiding crossing the line allowing people to legally shoot him, too.

If you do see him out and about, don't shoot him unless his actions warrant it according to the law. Sadly, I suspect he's going to stay just shy of that, though.

--mtf

Actually two of them. One idiot around the town lake hike and bike, one north.
AlanC
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by AlanC »

In lew of the gun and or dog, a small gaff and a fillet knife make for good deterrents if used slow enough. Gaff quickly, take a short run while holding tight to the gaff. Apply fillet knife slowly around offending member of the beach. :mrgreen:
Bwells

Post by Bwells »

MrTexasFreedom wrote:We've got a kook like this in Austin who rides around neighborhoods on a bicycle with just a dixie cup over his ding-dong. People call the cops on him all the time, but they never arrest him because he's technically not naked in public. He's being a jerk by walking the edge of the fine line of the definition of indecent exposure.

--mtf
Man, if I could hide my package with a little dixie cup I sure wouldn't go around advertising the fact :lol:
kneekap

Post by kneekap »

That pervert was fishing also! Just not for fish.
justinn

Post by justinn »

ohhh Quagmires left Rhode Island and came to texas lol gigiddy
sheriff_john

Post by sheriff_john »

kneekap wrote:That pervert was fishing also! Just not for fish.
Using a tiny worm for bait?
Silver

Post by Silver »

I'm down there quite a bit and have 2 guns that I try to keep at least 3 feet from me. Pervert more than likely would have gotten his @$$ kicked by a girl!!! :oops: :oops: :oops:
MulletOver

Post by MulletOver »

Dang!!
I swear I have seen that same truck a year or so back up near the McFaddin sign. The moment will be (unfortunately) forever burned in my mind because this guy was catching some sun on his man-parts about 15 feet from two dead bloated washed up dolphins which were spray-painted a variety of neon colors (for reporting purposes I assume).

50 miles of open beach and this dude chose the spot next to the reeking rotten dead marine mamals. That aint right... :shock: