Life is Good

Cudadude

Life is Good

Post by Cudadude »

Will todays a good day, not only is it a beautiful day out, and of course I can’t go fishing because one most work to afford the fishing hobby..lol
After work today I’m off to pick up my New Jackson Cuda form Mr hall from http://kayakinstruct.com/." onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. I’m really looking forward to stepping into the Cuda, I know if it’s anything like the Coosa I’m going to be well pleased.. I’m going to try this baby out Saturday morning if anyone wants to tag along. I’m hoping the winds going to be right this time, I’m really wanting to try that Wheeler lake..tight lines to all <><
Jerry Hamon
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Re: Life is Good

Post by Jerry Hamon »

coosadude wrote:Will todays a good day, not only is it a beautiful day out, and of course I can’t go fishing because one most work to afford the fishing hobby..lol
After work today I’m off to pick up my New Jackson Cuda form Mr hall from http://kayakinstruct.com/." onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. I’m really looking forward to stepping into the Cuda, I know if it’s anything like the Coosa I’m going to be well pleased.. I’m going to try this baby out Saturday morning if anyone wants to tag along. I’m hoping the winds going to be right this time, I’m really wanting to try that Wheeler lake..tight lines to all <><

Awesome!!! Welcome to the KI STAR Kayak Fishing Team!!!
Huskysibe

Post by Huskysibe »

Way to go Joe! Congrats on your appointment to the KI Star fishing team, Lucky Duck LOL
Cudadude

Post by Cudadude »

Thanks guys, I can't wait to share the love... :lol: :lol:
Jerry Hamon
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by Jerry Hamon »

Huskysibe wrote:Way to go Joe! Congrats on your appointment to the KI Star fishing team, Lucky Duck LOL
AND, congratulations Billy "Huskysibe" on being our newest KI STAR Team member!!!
LastHurrah

Post by LastHurrah »

Congratulations boys! Fun times ahead for sure! :dance: